Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Classy guy. I suppose you'll have that on a banner behind the goals at the next game.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: dublinfella on May 30, 2007, 03:57:42 PMwhere was I last night? balls deep in yer ma!  ;D

And the mask slips further  ::)
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

dublinfella

Quote from: Hardy on May 30, 2007, 04:08:05 PM
Classy guy. I suppose you'll have that on a banner behind the goals at the next game.

its a good line alright.  ;D like i have to account for my personal movements on here.   ::)

you still havent grasped what that banner was about. kennedy was in the local papers claiming the Rovers fans were behind him. so they told him what they thought of him. not a nice incident, but why are you angered by that reaction and not the 'last man standing' email?

an officer of a gaa club states his intention to kill a club and you support him, a group of fans hold up a banner and you go ballistic. bizarre.

Hardy

Don't lecture me on lack of grasp. What is clear to all here is that you and your friends in "Shamrock Rovers Ultras" have no grasp of basic decent behaviour. Your language and attitiude in the last few posts just confirm what we knew. That's not to mention your grasp of numbers, finance and the basic concepts of property ownership versus freeloading.

And I'm out of here. Whatever your response, consider yourself to have had the last word. 68 pages is way too long to spend even in the rough vicinity of people I'd cross the street to avoid if I saw and heard them coming with their obscene banners and nasty language.

magickingdom

dublinfella, im not even going to repeat you quote down here. your beneath contempt.

tayto

here here ... door hits arse on way out

willo

Quote from: dublinfella on May 30, 2007, 03:57:42 PM
where was I last night? balls deep in yer ma!  ;D

finish the quote.... the indo commented that the crowd was low (2,000 on a tuesday v a rural club isnt all that bad) and that this showed how imperitive it was they get into Tallaght soon. If you are going to be a smartarse, finish the point the journo was making, not put words in his mouth! It was a thinly veiled dig at the GAA>
fair play to you ,keep it up,they can't deal with you..your on your own and wiping the floor with them but what else  do you expect when these people support a game where two teams can't even walk onto a pitch and avoid fighting each other,what a joke.Theres not even a word about it on this website.sweep it under the carpet.pack of degenerates the lot of them.

dublinfella

Quote from: Hardy on May 30, 2007, 05:37:38 PM
with their obscene banners and nasty language.

;D ;D ;D

magnificent.

Jesus some of you are priceless in what you decide to get angry about.

Gaaboardmod3

Alright lads, 69 pages or whatever is long enough for this topic, especially as we seem to recycle after every 4 or 5 pages or so. As we seem to embarking on a new spiral of name calling and regurgitating the same stuff again and again, I think it is time to blow the long whistle on it, especially as this thread is the source of at least 60% of reported posts on its own.

Feel free to open another thread about the subject when something happens in the courts or whatever.Any issues with me locking this thread, please PM me.

Thanks
Mod 3