The Official Tennis Thread

Started by Doogie Browser, January 26, 2010, 11:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

"Only" 2hrs 19mins, relatively short for a game between these two.

ziggy90

Yeh, I don't think Djokovic was at his best today. Boris Becker saying just now that they're not the best of friends, he's hearing rumours from the locker room :o.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

spuds

Quote from: ziggy90 on July 06, 2012, 03:39:31 PM
Yeh, I don't think Djokovic was at his best today. Boris Becker saying just now that they're not the best of friends, he's hearing rumours from the locker room :o.
Was he listening while hiding in the wardrobe ?
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

heganboy

quickie in the wardrobe got him into a fierce bit of trouble last time around

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/nov/04/books.sport

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

rrhf

Fair play to Murray loves the aul tennis boy..

Hardy

I don't understand the relevance of the football company he supports. Regardless, he's in for a Rogering on Sunday, I imagine.

Minder

Quote from: Hardy on July 06, 2012, 07:30:42 PM
I don't understand the relevance of the football company he supports. Regardless, he's in for a Rogering on Sunday, I imagine.

If Federer is on his game it will be straight sets I would think.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on July 06, 2012, 07:32:50 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 06, 2012, 07:30:42 PM

If Federer is on his game it will be straight sets I would think.
I think he's past his best now. Murray could do this. Poor bastard has to endure being a Brit for an extra couple of days this year. Hopefully back to being a Jock on Monday...

Sandy Hill

He doesn't sound like a jock. I find him a pain in the ass and hope he gets hammered on Sunday or it will be 1966 WOrld Cup type shit for another 50 years!
"Stercus accidit"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Sandy Hill on July 06, 2012, 10:53:59 PM
He doesn't sound like a jock. I find him a pain in the ass and hope he gets hammered on Sunday or it will be 1966 WOrld Cup type shit for another 50 years!
+1. Some journo on Twitter said if he wins it will be bigger than amy story at the Olympics. He caught a break with Nadal getting dumped out.

imtommygunn

If he were to win this, Wiggins the tour defrance and they won a load of golds in the olympics could be hard to listen to...

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 06, 2012, 11:49:49 PM
If he were to win this, Wiggins the tour defrance and they won a load of golds in the olympics could be hard to listen to...
At least we didn't have to suffer England v Germany on the way to defeating Spain in thr final of the Euros.

Tony Baloney

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014