Keep off the roads if you know what's good for you!

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, December 22, 2009, 10:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Puckoon on December 22, 2009, 10:12:48 PM
Anecdotally wasn't it always the man who taught the woman to drive when they got married?

How'd you ever find a bird to marry you before you were able to drive a car?

Witty conversation, good looks, intelligence and a massive.............................ego.  ;)
Tbc....

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Congrats, Gaoth - mind, I got my test in my school uniform. You must be at least 26 now!
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Fiodoir Ard Mhacha on December 23, 2009, 10:40:11 AM
Congrats, Gaoth - mind, I got my test in my school uniform. You must be at least 26 now!

Ah your a right cunny funt, you at work?
Tbc....

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Main Street

I never did the test. As a teenager I had a provisional license to ride a motorbike.
I managed to swop a provisional licence for a full one some years later in a 'foreign' country in the early '80's
Couldn't do the test there because of the theory exam.

In fact, I didn't even have to have the provisional but just presented a photocopy, which if you looked carefully you could see the stains of tippex fluid on the original.

Zapatista

Quote from: Main Street on December 23, 2009, 03:30:36 PM
I never did the test. As a teenager I had a provisional license to ride a motorbike.
I managed to swop a provisional licence for a full one some years later in a 'foreign' country in the early '80's

In fact, I didn't even have to have the provisional but just presented a photocopy, which if you looked carefully you could see the stains of tippex fluid on the original.

ebay

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Main Street on December 23, 2009, 03:30:36 PM

I heard stories of Irish lads swapping their provisional Irish lic. for full foreign ones.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.