glastonbury

Started by bcarrier, June 27, 2009, 12:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Pet Shop Boys bbc4 maybe more y(our) scene MR2 😉

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 26, 2022, 10:27:49 PM
Pet Shop Boys bbc4 maybe more y(our) scene MR2 😉

Daughters just came in from work and trying to give me more intel, basically they said he's crap too
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Wifeys read on twitter hes playin to a half empty field. Duno if accurate. Call me old fashioned i like a song ye can actually sing along to

SHEEDY

Pet shop boys stealing the show, hit after hit.
nil satis nisi optimum

Tony Baloney

Quote from: SHEEDY on June 26, 2022, 11:18:42 PM
Ripping I'm missing it. Better be on iPlayer!

JoG2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 26, 2022, 11:24:50 PM
Ripping I'm missing it. Better be on iPlayer!

T'is!

quit yo jibbajabba

Hated them as a teenager for some reason few clinker tunes though the end was low key. I would guess considerably better than that other drivel on main stage

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

I canny bare them , wile englishy or something lol. Like Arsenal or cricket or Pimm's

Loughshore2022

I'd neve go near that woke place, I bet they would hang me up on a cross for being someone who slants to the right.

I went to Download Festival one day, it is full of wokes there too. I actually was laughed at by several people that day for going alone. That is the sort of thing I have to put up with as a solo concert goer, then people wonder why I am a misanthrope. Loners are an easy target for harassment.

I actually was abused by a group of girls outside Croke Park on Saturday but that is a story for another day. If you don't look like the typical GAA athletic jock you are laughed at.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Olly

Although McCartney was good for his age he completely forgot to play 2 of my favourite tunes of all time, The Pipes of Peace and Ebony and Ivory.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

quit yo jibbajabba

Was cryin out for a Frog Song tbh

In other news, is Loughshore this decades Olly?!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 27, 2022, 11:47:23 PM
Was cryin out for a Frog Song tbh

In other news, is Loughshore this decades Olly?!
thought the teaching thread post was for sure

J70

Quote from: Loughshore2022 on June 27, 2022, 09:50:35 PM
I'd neve go near that woke place, I bet they would hang me up on a cross for being someone who slants to the right.

I went to Download Festival one day, it is full of wokes there too. I actually was laughed at by several people that day for going alone. That is the sort of thing I have to put up with as a solo concert goer, then people wonder why I am a misanthrope. Loners are an easy target for harassment.

I actually was abused by a group of girls outside Croke Park on Saturday but that is a story for another day. If you don't look like the typical GAA athletic jock you are laughed at.

How would other people at a concert know you slant to the right?

I've been to quite a few concerts by myself in my time as few of my close friends liked the same music I did. I don't recall anyone ever saying a word or giving me a second glance.

johnnycool

Quote from: J70 on June 28, 2022, 01:26:55 AM
Quote from: Loughshore2022 on June 27, 2022, 09:50:35 PM

How would other people at a concert know you slant to the right?

I've been to quite a few concerts by myself in my time as few of my close friends liked the same music I did. I don't recall anyone ever saying a word or giving me a second glance.

I think when you don't join in full throated when the "fĂșck the torys" chant goes up, it would be a giveaway.