TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shazam

Recently finished watching 'Generation Kill' as well, loved it. Show about the Marines invading Iraq, made by the Wire creators. Based on true story of a Rolling Stone journalist who went about with the Marines and got really immersed in it.
Shazam Bang

gallsman

Rome is good fun, if exceptionally corny at times. Nice few milfs in it and Niobe is seriously hot!

Have started watching Breaking Bad recently and think it's excellent so far.

Have had lot of people tell me about Flash Forward and Fringe being good, think they'll be the next two I'll tackle.

Paul Mc Graths Da

Generation Kill was the best TV show I saw last year.  Eastbound and down, the best comedy.  Be warned with that Flash Forward show.....pretty shite (but nowhere near as bad as heroes)

Celt_Man

Quote from: gallsman on January 04, 2010, 09:37:27 PM
Rome is good fun, if exceptionally corny at times. Nice few milfs in it and Niobe is seriously hot!

Have had lot of people tell me about Flash Forward and Fringe being good, think they'll be the next two I'll tackle.

Enjoyed Fringe a lot but haven't seen it in a good while, will tackle with gusto in the next month or so...

New 24 must be on the horizon too??
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Santino

Just finished season 4 of Dexter which finished few wks ago in the states.
Best season since the first, with one of the most compelling characters i recall in any tv series in a long time in the Trinity killer

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Celt_Man on January 04, 2010, 09:41:35 PM

Enjoyed Fringe a lot but haven't seen it in a good while, will tackle with gusto in the next month or so...

Fringe is good although not normally my thing.

As for 24, I believe Jack is back in in the next few weeks for day 8. He usually appears every January.

Celt_Man

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 04, 2010, 11:05:46 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on January 04, 2010, 09:41:35 PM

Fringe is good although not normally my thing.

As for 24, I believe Jack is back in in the next few weeks for day 8. He usually appears every January.

Aye thought that alright, think I'll have to wait until it's episode 18 or 19 before starting to watch...  I can't watch 24 from one week to the next, a binge of 4 or 5 episodes a day is the only way
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

leenie

got introduced to True Blood last week.... watched a few reruns of series 1 last night...

good show! mental opening though!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

new devil

Watched 1st series of True blood last week..very good show

list of tv shows i have
The wire
Office us
friday night lights
weeds
heroes
rescue me
prison break
Entourage
sopranos
family guy
Always sunny in philadelphia
dirty sexy money

All very good shows...Office would be my favourite,followed by entourage,the wire and the Sopranos

Billys Boots

I missed the first episode of the new Wallander series on BBC on Sunday - anyone know where I'd get a decent quality download of it??  I'm not a UK resident so the iplayer isn't an option!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Billys Boots

tyrone86

Quote from: Billys Boots on January 05, 2010, 10:09:45 AM
I missed the first episode of the new Wallander series on BBC on Sunday - anyone know where I'd get a decent quality download of it??  I'm not a UK resident so the iplayer isn't an option!

Try www.eztv.it, I can't access it here but they might have it uploaded

Billys Boots

Thanks tyrone86, but they don't have it yet.

Homer

Rapidshare links any good to you Billy?

http://rapidshare.com/files/169048319/wall103.moviex.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/169048184/wall103.moviex.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/169048176/wall103.moviex.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/169047874/wall103.moviex.part4.rar

Billys Boots

Thanks, I'll give them a go Homer.  ;)