TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Great shout on Winning Time really liking it!!

Milltown Row2

Last men Aleppo... whatever problems you think you have pail into insignificance to what these people endured..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2022, 10:40:15 PM
Last men Aleppo... whatever problems you think you have pail into insignificance to what these people endured..

What's it on ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on April 05, 2022, 10:51:00 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 05, 2022, 10:40:15 PM

What's it on ?

Netflix
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tbrick18

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 04, 2022, 09:22:07 AM
What did we think of Peaky Blinders?

Great ending to an average enough final season, looking forward to the movie now!

Yeah this season was a little underwhelming until that final episode.
I'll watch the movie, but I guess it will just be an extended episode. It could be rubbish to change the format.

nrico2006

Quote from: tbrick18 on April 06, 2022, 11:41:49 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 04, 2022, 09:22:07 AM
What did we think of Peaky Blinders?

Great ending to an average enough final season, looking forward to the movie now!

Yeah this season was a little underwhelming until that final episode.
I'll watch the movie, but I guess it will just be an extended episode. It could be rubbish to change the format.

The whole show was underwhelming, one season that jumps out at me was one silly season about Russian diamonds.  More style over substance.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

bennydorano

Raised by Wolves S2 was excellent- one for Sci Fi fans

Main Street

Some Nordies just can't help themselves running off at the mouth.

How about a 2 week ban with no appeal, this is more serious than contributing to a melee.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Main Street on April 21, 2022, 09:21:53 PM
Some Nordies just can't help themselves running off at the mouth.

How about a 2 week ban with no appeal, this is more serious than contributing to a melee.
;D

JoG2

Quote from: screenexile on April 05, 2022, 12:23:13 AM

Same, superb show.

Main Street

Quote from: JoG2 on April 21, 2022, 09:52:57 PM
Quote from: screenexile on April 05, 2022, 12:23:13 AM

Same, superb show.
I'm all in as well, I wouldn't have thought John Reilly had that type of role in his locker but he has nailed it perfectly.

Tony Baloney

I can recommend Severance. About halfway through the series but very good. Slow Horses on Apple is also entertaining.

Newbridge Exile

Finally got around to watching the Mare of Easttown a superb watch, Kate Winslet's performance is exceptional in it.

nrico2006

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on April 29, 2022, 01:16:01 PM
Finally got around to watching the Mare of Easttown a superb watch, Kate Winslet's performance is exceptional in it.

Only watched it a while back myself and watched another show from the creator 2 weeks ago that was very good too (7 seconds).
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 29, 2022, 01:42:10 PM
Quote from: Newbridge Exile on April 29, 2022, 01:16:01 PM

Only watched it a while back myself and watched another show from the creator 2 weeks ago that was very good too (7 seconds).

Great show 7 Seconds