Author Topic: TV Show recommendations  (Read 943044 times)

nrico2006

• View Profile
Re: TV Show recommendations
« Reply #7350 on: April 29, 2022, 01:42:10 PM »
Finally got around to watching the Mare of Easttown a superb watch, Kate Winslet's performance is exceptional in it.

Only watched it a while back myself and watched another show from the creator 2 weeks ago that was very good too (7 seconds).
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

• Catch yourself on!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7351 on: April 29, 2022, 01:46:24 PM »
Finally got around to watching the Mare of Easttown a superb watch, Kate Winslet's performance is exceptional in it.

Only watched it a while back myself and watched another show from the creator 2 weeks ago that was very good too (7 seconds).

Great show 7 Seconds
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

• View Profile
« Reply #7352 on: April 29, 2022, 02:52:47 PM »
Last 6 eps of Ozark stream tonight!

thewobbler

• View Profile
    • Balllyholland Harps GAC
« Reply #7353 on: April 29, 2022, 03:19:05 PM »

Iím not sure I can watch them.

It was always daft but the last two series have descended into a soap opera in which every plot line ends up with one of the central families murdering someone.

Shocking writing.

Jeepers Creepers

• View Profile
« Reply #7354 on: April 29, 2022, 03:41:03 PM »

Iím not sure I can watch them.

It was always daft but the last two series have descended into a soap opera in which every plot line ends up with one of the central families murdering someone.

Shocking writing.

Like most new shows, they donít expect the success then run and run with it. Still enjoying it though as the characters are good.