james bond is fifty

Started by lawnseed, October 28, 2012, 04:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Always enjoyed the Bond series - and I am quite happy with the new direction of Daniel Craig. I enjoyed Brosnan before that, I thought he was better than Moore and Connery at the attitude and one liners., although towards the end the plot lines of his Bond movies got a little (more) ridiculous.

My favourite Bond movie is the Living Daylights however. I think Timothy Dalton was a very under-rated bond.

comethekingdom

Bbc hd now - bond cars! Hamster giving the run down on all the films classic cars.

lawnseed

the amc hornet used in man with the golden gun was a beauty- the one he does the spiral jump with, the raising of the car suspension for the jump actually helped the look of the car.(take note if your bora or your seat "diesel" is trailing on the ground trying to look cool). as for the ladies? pussy galore, honor blackman was in her forties when the film was made some bit of stuff. favourite moment is also from goldfinger when bond is strapped to the sheet of gold being cut by the laser connery asks "do you expect me to talk goldfinger?" "NO! mr bond i expect you to die! also the girl painted with gold dead on the bed.. great film the best bond and the best baddie me thinks
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once