Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Seems nobody is capable of backing up their baseless assertions regarding my supposed mocking of the Hillsborough tragedy. Hopefully I will be receiving apologies for some of the rude and incorrect comments aimed at me.

blewuporstuffed

i really dont know how you can be bothered Stallion.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

The Stallion

It's not much bother to defend myself against unfounded and scurrilous accusations. Would have thought it was more bother to fabricate a lie about me to be honest.

Maroon Manc

Looks like Angel Gomes might be in the squad tomorrow, I'd be a bit surprised given he's 16 and isn't exactly a physically developed 16 year old.

He's the most talented youngster I've ever seen at OT, obviously he's got to keep on developing and has a long way to go before reaching the heights of many before him but you can see why so many have been talking him up for the last few years.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on May 20, 2017, 12:17:08 PM
It's not much bother to defend myself against unfounded and scurrilous accusations. Would have thought it was more bother to fabricate a lie about me to be honest.

There is not one positive post from you or about your views, I can't fathom your thought process in getting people to react to your negative posts... it's the childish immature attention seeking actions of a teenager..

On a side note about Utd, this is a thread about that? It's totally shit or bust for Utd/Jose/players/supporters on Wed... I'll probably be refereeing so won't see game until extra time and penalties !!

Nil nil I expect
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 20, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

There is not one positive post from you or about your views, I can't fathom your thought process in getting people to react to your negative posts... it's the childish immature attention seeking actions of a teenager..

On a side note about Utd, this is a thread about that? It's totally shit or bust for Utd/Jose/players/supporters on Wed... I'll probably be refereeing so won't see game until extra time and penalties !!

Nil nil I expect

What do you mean by shit or bust?

For some players probably, for Jose maybe but I'm sure the club and supporters will still carry on regardless..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on May 20, 2017, 02:15:00 PM

Nil nil I expect

What do you mean by shit or bust?

For some players probably, for Jose maybe but I'm sure the club and supporters will still carry on regardless..

Shit or bust , all or nothing,  it's a critical moment for the season!

players would need to empty the tank (or they could get sold on) the manager has played this up over vital league points that should have secured top four or better so he'd need to get this right, and the supporters will have the constant reminders from ABU's on their failure this season... course they will support but another dismal performance will make a shit season even more shit...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

You seem to have this situation the wrong way round. I have been accused of ridiculing the Hillsborough tragedy by a few people and have merely sought to defend myself against such outright falsifications. Very telling that not a single accuser has been able to produce a shred of evidence to support their lies.

And yet I am accused of trying to get people to react. Bizarre.

J70

Quote from: The Stallion on May 20, 2017, 02:54:59 PM

You seem to have this situation the wrong way round. I have been accused of ridiculing the Hillsborough tragedy by a few people and have merely sought to defend myself against such outright falsifications. Very telling that not a single accuser has been able to produce a shred of evidence to support their lies.

And yet I am accused of trying to get people to react. Bizarre.

I've no idea about the Hillsborough stuff (I haven't personally seen, or at least noticed, any offensive trolling on that subject by yourself), but the last line is ridiculous.

At this point, are you not bored with it?

You might as well set up, if such a facility exists, a stock post along the lines of "Klopp is shit. My fellow Liverpool supporters bizarrely can't see it, but will ultimately come to know I'm right" that would automatically post every day or every 20th post on the Liverpool thread. You could even set up the feigned indignant "I can't believe you all think I'm a troll" post too! It would save you the hassle of posting the same pair of inane statements over and over and over again.

The Stallion

Not sure what is ridiculous about it. I am giving my honest opinions, they have been consistent throughout, and I have encouraged those who are angered by hearing someone disagree with them to ignore my posts.

What exactly is so objectionable about that?  It seems to boil down to the fact that I don't think Klopp is a good manager, or that people bizarrely believe that only a liar/troll/WUM could put forward such a viewpoint. It is genuinely my real opinion, I'm sorry if some can't accept that. Does that really deserve being wrongly accused of mocking the Hillsborough tragedy and being repeatedly insulted?

I know some of my fellow Liverpool supporters are a bit thin-skinned but surely there is room for more than one opinion on here without resorting to such behaviour?

GJL

Nothing over the last month or 6 weeks has done anything to inspire me with confidence about Wednesday night. The team has lost form and players that were playing well have lost individual form. Can they all click again all of a sudden in one night?

Milltown Row2

No the form and team has been crap but if, and it's a big if they can put the whole season into one game then they should win and beat a Ajax team that individually isn't as good but collectively they are decent... Jose has a knack for winning, hopefully that continues

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 21, 2017, 10:36:37 AM
No the form and team has been crap but if, and it's a big if they can put the whole season into one game then they should win and beat a Ajax team that individually isn't as good but collectively they are decent... Jose has a knack for winning, hopefully that continues

It is a tough one when a whole season comes down to one game, the pressure is going to be intense on the players.

Hopefully JM's winning touch hasnt deserted him just yet and he can drag a performance out them.

PP was starting to come into a bit of form since Zlatan got injured, hopefully his recent family bereavement will give him added motivation if any is needed. Its going to be a nervy night.

Maroon Manc

All the pressure on United Wednesday night, Ajax probably don't have a player who'd get in United's team but they are a young team with improving players who are used too winning most weeks which makes them very dangerous.

As for yesterday a great goal from Harrop, he's a late developer given his stature and lack of pace but he's technically excellent so will probably get another year or two as a United player. Mitchell did well at left back and is improving all the time given he's been playing in that position for only 6 months. I didn't think Gomes would come on but he did, he's a special special talent which is obvious given Mourinho giving a 5'5 16 year old a premier league game.

Great to see so many youngsters who've been brought up not very far from OT make it at the club or with a great chance of making it.

Denn Forever

Another class of '92 imminent?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...