Love it
8 (11.3%)
Hate it
41 (57.7%)
Will watch every episode but complain like hell about it
22 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 70

tyrone girl

Yeh apparently hes loaded , well thats what carly used to say about him. I wouldnt care if the money was hanging out of every part of him hes disgusting.

BerfArmagh

you'd go with him, you tyrone girls are all the same  ;D

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: tyrone girl on July 21, 2009, 03:36:33 PM
Yeh apparently hes loaded , well thats what carly used to say about him. I wouldnt care if the money was hanging out of every part of him hes disgusting.

Read somwehere hes a con man...

full back

Everyone in the house is up for eviction except for Lisa & Rodrigo

The first week she is up she will go with a bit of luck

gawa316

Quote from: full back on July 21, 2009, 05:31:22 PM

How the feck is she not up for nomination?

How come everyone is up? I thought if the dub and halfwit were nominated then the new ones wouldn't be up?

Our Nail Loney

She is one hateful hoor

Have loved seeing the so called cool gang getting evicted now and booed, the looks on their faces when they get evicted are priceless... Kris especially, I hated that twat

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: gawa316 on July 21, 2009, 05:42:13 PM

How the feck is she not up for nomination?

How come everyone is up? I thought if the dub and halfwit were nominated then the new ones wouldn't be up?

Something about people refusing to do the nominations, Rodders and Lisa were the scabs who went in and nominated.

By the way, Rodders has to be one of the most boring, yappy housemates ever. Waste of space.

As I said from week one - Vash for the win

gawa316

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 21, 2009, 05:48:58 PM
Something about people refusing to do the nominations, Rodders and Lisa were the scabs who went in and nominated.

By the way, Rodders has to be one of the most boring, yappy housemates ever. Waste of space.

As I said from week one - Vash for the win
Have to agree about Rodrigo, especially yapping about people not respecting the house/furniture and then he goes and pours oil all over Charlie's bed...hypocrite

tyrone girl

Is Kenneth not the hatefulest fecker ever  >:(

DownFanatic

This series is picking up. Marcus is a complete bunny boiler while your new boy Kenneth is a complete twat.

Cant stand that Lisa ****. A know it all.

Siavash will be there or thereabouts as will Noirin, Halfwit and Charlie.

tyrone girl

Siavash defo my fave followed by charlie
kenneth is the biggest p***k everrrrrr

cusack og

The best of it is Kenneth to me looked like a relatively mild and shy character when he arrived on the scene. Then he opened his mouth and it was clear that he was a tool. Sophie is getting big attention from the 2 new lads, pity she has the personality of a barn door.

Siavash is the one to beat.

tyrone girl

Yep i thought he looked like he would be civil enough then he started talkin shyte and that was it. What a dick he looked liked last night in the diary room trying to backtrack on what he said. What an absolute arshole.

Sophie isnt that overly pretty , its her boobs and body doing it for her as her face is average.

Funny how i hated the sight of siavash when he went in now i think hes class

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: tyrone girl on July 22, 2009, 01:23:36 PM
Yep i thought he looked like he would be civil enough then he started talkin shyte and that was it. What a dick he looked liked last night in the diary room trying to backtrack on what he said. What an absolute arshole.

Sophie isnt that overly pretty , its her boobs and body doing it for her as her face is average.

Funny how i hated the sight of siavash when he went in now i think hes class

So what you're saying is you're a massive racist? Interesting.

tyrone girl

Oh shut up, i hated the sight of him cos he turned me as i have said on here many times , dont care wat nationality he is , the point is to me he looked disgusting and turned my stomach so give my head peace