Started by To whom it may concern, April 14, 2008, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Down Gael

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!

Jinxy

Would that have been Tyrones championship XV? I think Meath were missing a few lads. Can't find much of a detailed report anywhere.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Fuzzman

Oh its all gone quiet over here.

What's the Story lads?
Are we happily waiting in the long grass or have we any news?
How's all yer county players getting on with yer clubs?
How's the McGuigan, Cavanagh,McMahon brothers all doing.
Could we have all 6 starting on 8th June

Dooher seems to be making good progress again I believe though haven't saw him myself.

I was at a wedding there recentrly with a large Down crowd and sounds like yer not too optimistic at all at all.
All yer promising minors don't seem to be cutting thru and Ross can't be a miracle worker I was told.

loughshore lad

Tommy McGuigan had to go off injured against Omagh on sunday after 10-15 mins - looked like a hamstring injury  :( Brian was quiet by his standards.

Joe McMahon played for Omagh and was quiet enough, Justin McMahon was not playing.

Tyrone Dreamer

Any word on whether Mulligan played last night? I see McGinley got the line against Eglish for 2 yellows. McCullagh kicked 8 points for Dromore and saw a report from their game last week that McMenamin played very well. Saw in the Times that Cavanaghs,Mellon and Jordan kicked something like 1-15 between them v Moortown, with Mellon getting 7 and C Cavanagh 1-3. Hopefully we can stay injury free for the next 5 months and pick up wins against Down, Armagh, Derry, Meath, Dublin and Kerry to win Sam.

western exile

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on April 29, 2008, 06:28:16 PM
Any word on whether Mulligan played last night? I see McGinley got the line against Eglish for 2 yellows. McCullagh kicked 8 points for Dromore and saw a report from their game last week that McMenamin played very well. Saw in the Times that Cavanaghs,Mellon and Jordan kicked something like 1-15 between them v Moortown, with Mellon getting 7 and C Cavanagh 1-3. Hopefully we can stay injury free for the next 5 months and pick up wins against Down, Armagh, Derry, Meath, Dublin and Kerry to win Sam.
The answer to that is in your name TD   ;D

Tyrone Dreamer

Aye your probably right, probably is unrealistic to expect Meath to get to the quarters again this year.

rrhf

Saw in the Times that Cavanaghs,Mellon and Jordan kicked something like 1-15 between them v Moortown, with Mellon getting 7 and C Cavanagh 1-3.
So you have stopped attending the games now!!!

Fuzzman

Had to look in page three for this thread. Has the long grass really got that bad?

Actually I haven't saw Page 3 since the visit to the maternity hospital.

Heard a story at the weekend from a Donegal man in the know that in the recent Tyrone fitness test Dooher managed 8 mins in the dreaded Plank test.
You know the wan where ye lye on yer back & ye keep yer legs a few inches off the ground.

5 mins is meant to be great for real athletes but 8 mins is unreal he said.

How's the other squad members fairing out?
Any news from the weekend camp?

Is Tommy still injured?
What about Justy?

It could be a hard road via Ulster this year with Down, Armagh & maybe Derry or Monaghan in the way.
I don't think I could face another 10 match run again this year lads.
:D

off the laces

For tyrone to win sam again you will be on a road trip as the qualifiers beckons
Keeps 'er' straight

orangeman

Quote from: off the laces on May 07, 2008, 04:53:43 PM
For tyrone to win sam again you will be on a road trip as the qualifiers beckons

If you say so, then I'll take the road trip !  ;) :D

armaghniac

QuoteIf you say so, then I'll take the road trip !

I'd say it will be a multi-year journey!!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B