Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 18, 2018, 07:02:07 PM
no excuses at all and you weren't near it so you should learn to shut it. although you may think you no it all.  you don't  :-X

;D I wasn't which was why i asked. Good rational post from you though ;D

Sleeping giant

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 18, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 18, 2018, 07:02:07 PM
no excuses at all and you weren't near it so you should learn to shut it. although you may think you no it all.  you don't  :-X

;D I wasn't which was why i asked. Good rational post from you though ;D
haha my bad wasn't talking you there.  as i said above, a lot about nothing
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Ok fellas. There's more to this than what you are all posting about. Take my advice and nip it in the bud.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

As I see it

If there's more to it then why not share ??
Going to be hard to talk yourselves out of this one !!

Mcuilin man

What's that meant to mean seamroga??

Seamroga in exile

It'll all come out eventually. Not for public consumption.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 18, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

Finally a LG man showing a little restraint and respect.

Pity fellow members had not shown the same to volunteers ensuring that their U16s,  yes U16s, were able to play their match.

Fair play SIE

Sleeping giant

Quote from: NAG1 on November 18, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

Pity fellow members had not shown the same to volunteers ensuring that their U16s,  yes U16s, were able to play their match.

Fair play SIE
you sir are a slabber who loves to slabber without knowing anything about what he's actually slabbering about.

marty34

Dunloy beat in Ulster Minor tournament today. Kevin Lynchs were better in all lines of the field and run out easy winners by 9pts.

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 18, 2018, 08:10:40 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on November 18, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

Fair play SIE
you sir are a slabber who loves to slabber without knowing anything about what he's actually slabbering about.

No need for the Sir but thanks.

But good to see the humility that we have come to expect  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: marty34 on November 18, 2018, 08:12:05 PM
Dunloy beat in Ulster Minor tournament today. Kevin Lynchs were better in all lines of the field and run out easy winners by 9pts.

It's s pity Derry in general at all levels county throughout don't push on at hurling.. the juvenile and previous S'Neil teams have shown that they could improve Ulster hurling by being more competitive and put more effort into hurling, their football team will be playing Antrim this year, but be rest assured they'll have more commitment at football than hurling
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

Kevin Lynchs looked to have a few very big men. young lad in full forward a real handful on young crawford who started for dunloy seniors

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on November 18, 2018, 08:24:13 PM
Antrim clubs have always done poorly in that competition. I don't understand why. The Derry teams play in our leagues and don't win them. Strange one.

They are always strong at that level st club and school level, the transition to senior is completely lost due to foootball
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

marty34

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 18, 2018, 08:30:22 PM
Kevin Lynchs looked to have a few very big men. young lad in full forward a real handful on young crawford who started for dunloy seniors

Yeah, he was out in front and won a lot of ball. Could take ball any way and very good in air. Chipped over a good few points in 2nd half. Dunloy never looked like coming back into it even in 2nd half when KL's went down to 14.

In first half they were very ildiscliplined - ref brought it forward 2 or 3 times for backchat. Always seemed to look for frees etc. from referee instead of playing the game. That was my take on it in first half.

Second half, game opened up for KL's and they kept the score board ticking over.

According to programme - Derry clubs, inc. today, have won it 11 times, Antrim 6, Down 4, Armagh 2 and Tyrone 1.

imtommygunn

I can't work it out either hs. I think there was a tyrone club won it before an antrim one too. There's one derry school which is basically the pick of derry hurling so not even sure the school thing reflects the club scene.