Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonely1

There always is with dumb fcks like you!

Forever Green

No wonder you`re lonely, you don`t seem very nice

Reported

winker3716

Quote from: NAG1 on August 28, 2012, 02:08:42 PM
Nothing to do with being close to home, I have always said that on here that we can have personal opinions on what goes on in Antrim hurling but I have always said that we shouldnt be personally insulting people, no matter if that is a ref or a player or whatever their role is.

This is supposed to be a bit of craic where like minded people discuss hurling not to be slating any one.

Those are the types of posts that the Antrim Administrator uses to bash this board with.
I think there is a fair amount of slating directed at some individuals.  I would not worry however about the County Administrator, sure it's only McSparrow, and he is a hasbeen anyway.

But fair dues, apologies I have caused you offence ;)  That boy Lonely1, I don't care too much for his language (most foul) all the same.  I think I will exercise my right to report him to the power/s that be!
My Philosophy on self preservation - "pull on him before he pulls on you, and pull early"

NAG1

Quote from: winker3716 on August 28, 2012, 02:28:53 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on August 28, 2012, 02:08:42 PM
Nothing to do with being close to home, I have always said that on here that we can have personal opinions on what goes on in Antrim hurling but I have always said that we shouldnt be personally insulting people, no matter if that is a ref or a player or whatever their role is.

This is supposed to be a bit of craic where like minded people discuss hurling not to be slating any one.

Those are the types of posts that the Antrim Administrator uses to bash this board with.
I think there is a fair amount of slating directed at some individuals.  I would not worry however about the County Administrator, sure it's only McSparrow, and he is a hasbeen anyway.

But fair dues, apologies I have caused you offence ;)  That boy Lonely1, I don't care too much for his language (most foul) all the same.  I think I will exercise my right to report him to the power/s that be!

No offence caused, guess I should have remembered the old saying about getting into an argument/ discussion with.......      ;)

winker3716

Quote from: theskull1 on August 28, 2012, 01:54:59 PM
Quote from: winker3716 on August 28, 2012, 12:32:21 PM
Maybe his experience does not come from the 'shower area' ?  A very random in inappropriate contribution from Lonely1.  Can we block postings such as this?

but it's alright for you
Ah no, not another Dunloy person with an axe to grind  ::)
My Philosophy on self preservation - "pull on him before he pulls on you, and pull early"

lonely1

Lads I'm on the watch list, forever green took a swipe at the refs and I have been reprimanded for my replies, like the old saying " touts beware" must be on my best behaviour now, should have took those tablets this morning!

Forever Green

lol

I can assure you I never reported you and I don`t care for the accusations being thrown my way here

Reported

lonely1

Pm me and we can have a proper chat FG

Jesusjones

If we are in the final I'd rather Herbie than Hasson. Sure its Loughgiel who don't like Herbie :P

Buswhacker

Fed up reading about referees......boring, boring, boring.

ManInBlackandGreen

Jesus lads things go off the rails today! Why don't you just leave the referee issue alone, I'm sure you'll have enough amo after the weekend, as per usual they will have cost such and such the game! I will say our hurling refs are the best we have in the county, the football lads are seriously poor from what I've seen over the past few weeks. Winker3716 you miss me, I'll take your odds all day, I'm going for this:

Hasson- semi final
Elliott- semifinal
Herbie- Final
Mibag- on the pitch on final day! ;)
Duffy- getting a spray tan, and colonic irrigation with a pedicure ;D

Shams v Dall in the final, Dall by 2 Shane Mc N to be the match winner!

How's that for a prediction ;)

winker3716

Quote from: Buswhacker on August 28, 2012, 04:27:41 PM
Fed up reading about referees......boring, boring, boring.
I could not agree more.  Basically, I hate referees, as much as we need them, just love playing with their egos, thats all.  ;) :D

So full of their own self importance.  The Elliot boy as an example, he just loves the ground he walks on.  Absolutely amazes me how he gets such a repuatation as a senior referee.  Seriously though, who is likely to get the county final?  I have not he faintest idea really,but I have a notion that one or two potential candidates would not be preferred by the possible finalists :-X  That's why I would root for Hasson, brings no baggage to the party!

imtommygunn

You're fed up reading about refs so you write about them instead??

Who's favourites for intermediate this year?

Jesusjones

I hear the loughgiel team has been over enjoying the fair, lack of respect for Glenariffe?

Gizzy15

From a junior player i do feel that the stardard of ref is lower than down south, but so in most respects is the standard of player, if you think your hard done bye as having the best of what weve got to ref the games then wise up as they are good, try being div 4 and getting the guy that has been handcuffed by his club to do a job just to secure them home games. i mean no disrespect to any referee but i know this happens. think if we want the type of reffing that we so want ( from the south ) then we need to get our game up to scratch, dont blame the refs.

rant over