Last Man

Quote from: Glensman on August 27, 2012, 11:07:12 PM
Quote from: chocoholic on August 27, 2012, 07:44:22 PM
Quote from: Jesusjones on August 27, 2012, 11:47:17 AM
St. Johns V Lamh Dhearg Friday at 8.15pm in Casement

Loughgiel V Glenariffe Saturday at 7pm in Armoy

St. Galls V Ruairi Og Sunday at 2.30pm in Casement

Dunloy V Ballycastle Sunday at 6pm in Loughgiel

Well done our county board for arranging such a random set of fixtures over 3 days in different areas of the county just so as people have to cough up entrance fees 4 times. Why could we not have had a couple of double headers? St. Johns V Lamh's and Cushendall V St. Galls in Casement on Saturday evening and Loughgiel V Glenariffe and Dunloy V Ballycastle in Armoy/Cushendall/ Glenravel on Sunday? You couldn't make it up.

Are you sure they aren't double headed up with IHC or JHC games? Think there's plenty of those games aswell.

Dall by 10
Johnnies by 15
Ballycastle by 1 or 2
Lougheil by 8

There are a few double headers involving the other championships.

http://antrimgaa.net/fixtures-results/

Does seem a little strange not grouping a couple of the senior games together though.

Johnnies by 10
Dall by 11
Dunloy by 6
Loughgeil by 15

Terrible news that the SHC games will have to share the stage with IHC and JHC, I really hope the stylists aren't tainted and learn any bad habits from the little leaguers :o

Jesusjones

You'll see more county hurlers playing IHC & JHC :P

winker3716

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 28, 2012, 09:13:48 AM

Aye, I know, cant wait till Sunday.  Bring it on. :D

Who is D. McGrath, doing the Ossians v Shamrocks game?

My Philosophy on self preservation - "pull on him before he pulls on you, and pull early"

johnneycool

Quote from: lonely1 on August 28, 2012, 12:12:26 PM
Quote from: winker3716 on August 28, 2012, 10:23:20 AM

From st galls, hung like a donkey!!! Mans a legend, Ron Jeremy nothing on this guy, I shit you not!

hanging around the shower area looking at a mans weaponry certainly would turn you into a lonely1.

winker3716

Quote from: johnneycool on August 28, 2012, 12:24:20 PM
Quote from: lonely1 on August 28, 2012, 12:12:26 PM
Quote from: winker3716 on August 28, 2012, 10:23:20 AM

From st galls, hung like a donkey!!! Mans a legend, Ron Jeremy nothing on this guy, I shit you not!

hanging around the shower area looking at a mans weaponry certainly would turn you into a lonely1.
Maybe his experience does not come from the 'shower area' ?  A very random and inappropriate contribution from Lonely1.  Can we block postings such as this?
My Philosophy on self preservation - "pull on him before he pulls on you, and pull early"

winker3716

Quote from: winker3716 on August 20, 2012, 09:31:51 PM
Quote from: Glensman on August 20, 2012, 06:20:57 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 20, 2012, 04:29:43 PM
Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on August 20, 2012, 03:39:43 PM
AHHHH MR2 I had you down as a fair judge, just shows ya ;)

A fair judge of what? Seen him referee a few times, Has refereed games I've played in and been manager of, no complaints

No complaints at this end either from the games I have seen him referee.

What is your issue with him MIBAG? Are you a referee yourself given the name? (not sure if this has been confirmed in the past).
Of course he is a referee, sure everybody knows that.  An impartial, unbiased referee, well that's another question.?Although, to be fair, there would nae be too many referees in this county, if you get my drift,  who are straight, unbiased or who do not have an axe to grind! Self opinionated, egotistical bunch of individuals, if you ask me.  Like to hog the limelight and feel they are more important than the game IMO. But hey, we need the all the same  :D

I wonder what the odds are this year for the county final, not too far away:
Now If I was Paddy Power!

Hasson  - 5/4
Elliott - 7/2
Duffy - 5/1
Herbie - 7/1
Cunning - 9/1 (how many N's in CNUT?)
MIBAG - ????
F T - 20/1
Reilly - 100/1  (600/1  - If Rossa had reached the Final)
MR2 - Jury out on you MR2, could not rely on your impartiality either I think ;)
Joe Compston - 300/1
Ger. Robinson - 1000/1

Betting Update:

Elliott evs (that's if he is not blowing the girls) Camogs
Hasson 3/1 (assuming he's available, and MIBAG does not object)
Duffy 9/2 (providing he does not have a hair appointment)
MIBAG 5/1
Cunning 4/1 (still a CNUT) (but if Dunloy don't make final 2/1)
Herbie 7/1 (Cushendall would not be happy)
McGrath 10/1 (a rising star) by the looks of things (I don't have a notion regarding his credentials)
Reilly 2000/1 (candidate for the most unpopular person in Ireland)
Joe Compston 3000/1 (well, Junior Final maybe)

NAG1

Winker starting to find your abuse of the Referee's completely tiresome do you think a volunteer should have their name dragged down on this forum the way you are constantly doing so?

Forever Green

This thread is brilliant  ;D

winker3716

Quote from: NAG1 on August 28, 2012, 01:47:19 PM
Winker starting to find your abuse of the Referee's completely tiresome do you think a volunteer should have their name dragged down on this forum the way you are constantly doing so?
I'm just joshing NAG, just joshing!  But maybe a bit too close to home for Dunloy people.  OK, Cunning 150/1  ;)

lonely1

Ah ffs lads just having a bit of crac, although his nick name is Ron Jeremy !!!!  He's a great lad, salt of the earth and I hope he has a great game come saturday, I'm sure there will be posters on this site that will educate us all come sat afternoon.

Winker3761 you need to check those odds with mr2, your looking a bit exposed on those prices ;)

NAG1

Nothing to do with being close to home, I have always said that on here that we can have personal opinions on what goes on in Antrim hurling but I have always said that we shouldnt be personally insulting people, no matter if that is a ref or a player or whatever their role is.

This is supposed to be a bit of craic where like minded people discuss hurling not to be slating any one.

Those are the types of posts that the Antrim Administrator uses to bash this board with.

lonely1

My money is on mibag, I'll bet he will be the one on the pitch on county final day!!

Forever Green

Antrim referee`s are shite. FACT

lonely1

Quote from: Forever Green on August 28, 2012, 02:13:55 PM

And your a daft cnt! Crawl back to your sht hole, forever a p***k more like it, stick to general discussion board with eastenders and corrie, you know fck all about gaa!

Forever Green

Quote from: lonely1 on August 28, 2012, 02:16:57 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on August 28, 2012, 02:13:55 PM

And your a daft cnt! Crawl back to your sht hole, forever a p***k more like it

No need for the nastiness

p***k