Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winker3716

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 24, 2012, 08:29:16 PM
Winker just you worry about the big sheep sale tomorrow, could be a big day for you
Nah JJ.   More important things to tend to tomorrow.  A big fry, Club duties, a wee bet, and a few scoops. Is the U21 match on TV anyone?
My Philosophy on self preservation - "pull on him before he pulls on you, and pull early"

Minder

Quote from: winker3716 on August 24, 2012, 09:09:51 PM
Winker just you worry about the big sheep sale tomorrow, could be a big day for you
Nah JJ.   More important things to tend to tomorrow.  A big fry, Club duties, a wee bet, and a few scoops. Is the U21 match on TV anyone?

TG4 live at 4pm, handicap is a whopping 23 points.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Move er on

Was talking to a galls man in the know this evening. They will definitely not be fielding against fall and will be focusing solely on cargin game the following Saturday.

Sleeping giant

So the dall going into a semi without having any championship speed games under the belt ???   I wouldn't be happy
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Jesusjones

I wouldn't for a second believe that St. Galls won't field

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 25, 2012, 07:18:05 AM

Won't be fielding, will be having Sunday roast at the Greenan Lodge followed by a few scoops in the club!!

Winker2709(bog ash) you do believe and talk some shite. Bring Dinny back????
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on August 24, 2012, 09:12:23 PM
Quote from: winker3716 on August 24, 2012, 09:09:51 PM

TG4 live at 4pm, handicap is a whopping 23 points.

Should beat that handicap, surely?????
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on August 25, 2012, 09:51:09 AM
Clare will beat us by 30+

Without sounding like I'm whinging (because I don't really give a fcuk) I'm surprised we don't have any players on the U21 panel.

It's a redundant age group anyway.

Say's it all, Paddy Power are giving us evens to score 12 or more points :o

winker3716

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2012, 09:19:31 AM

Won't be fielding, will be having Sunday roast at the Greenan Lodge followed by a few scoops in the club!!

Them boys who sent me messages were right.  You're levels of paranoia know now bounds. Catch a grip of your self lad.  Sure would that not be like St. Galls bring you back?  Bottom line is, both cost money!  And was  "bog ash" not a Miltown like your good self.  Come on now lad relax, keep taking the tablets, what are they prescribing for Bi-Polar syndrome nowadays?  ;D >:( ;D >:( ;D >:( ;D >:( :(

Word on the street is, you cant buy hurling balls, so how are you's going to buy dinner.  Sure maybe your Rossa mates would lend you's a few bob, they're well heeled at present I hear.  Off to the office now and invest shackles with PP. ya never know, that dinner may still be feasible!  ;)er
My Philosophy on self preservation - "pull on him before he pulls on you, and pull early"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: winker3716 on August 25, 2012, 11:02:13 AM

Them boys who sent me messages were right.  You're levels of paranoia know now bounds. Catch a grip of your self lad.  Sure would that not be like St. Galls bring you back?  Bottom line is, both cost money!  And was  "bog ash" not a Miltown like your good self.  Come on now lad relax, keep taking the tablets, what are they prescribing for Bi-Polar syndrome nowadays?  ;D >:( ;D >:( ;D >:( ;D >:( :(

Word on the street is, you cant buy hurling balls, so how are you's going to buy dinner.  Sure maybe your Rossa mates would lend you's a few bob, they're well heeled at present I hear.  Off to the office now and invest shackles with PP. ya never know, that dinner may still be feasible!  ;)er

Who on here would send you a message??

BlackandAmber

HA! Thank fcuk for that I thought it was just me.

CitySlicker11

James O'Mullan from Rasharkin having a great game in goals so far. 6-1 to Clare.

chocoholic

Clare 0.7
Antrim 0.1

Keeper keeping the scoreline respectable so far.

The Antrim lads are working really hard.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on August 25, 2012, 04:13:41 PM
James O'Mullan from Rasharkin having a great game in goals so far. 6-1 to Clare.

A stormer, hope It continues. One point from play after 15 mins....... with the wind!!

chocoholic

Our striking and even our dipping is shocking. Cant fault the effort tho