Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

You going to point some of these out or you just having a general swipe?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Megaman on August 20, 2012, 12:23:42 PM
read it properly please

i said the diving didnt affect the result.

i didnt say St john didnt deserve to win, i said it was decided in the end by poor decisions rather than good points / play.

the ref was poor, very poor, for both teams.

These things have a way of evening themselves out (decisions that is) over the course of the match, what you see from the part of the ground you're standing in may not be as visible to the referee. Just cause everyones shouts 'foul ref' doesn't mean he can give a free. He needs to ref what he sees.

I'd say Cunning couldn't give a shit to who wins and would be fair.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ManInBlackandGreen

AHHHH MR2 I had you down as a fair judge, just shows ya ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on August 20, 2012, 03:39:43 PM

A fair judge of what? Seen him referee a few times, Has refereed games I've played in and been manager of, no complaints
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Glensman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 20, 2012, 04:29:43 PM

A fair judge of what? Seen him referee a few times, Has refereed games I've played in and been manager of, no complaints

No complaints at this end either from the games I have seen him referee.

What is your issue with him MIBAG? Are you a referee yourself given the name? (not sure if this has been confirmed in the past).

saffron89

didn't realise he refereed at the lower levels.  when are the league deciders between rossa and oisins

winker3716

Quote from: Glensman on August 20, 2012, 06:20:57 PM

What is your issue with him MIBAG? Are you a referee yourself given the name? (not sure if this has been confirmed in the past).
Of course he is a referee, sure everybody knows that.  An impartial, unbiased referee, well that's another question.?Although, to be fair, there would nae be too many referees in this county, if you get my drift,  who are straight, unbiased or who do not have an axe to grind! Self opinionated, egotistical bunch of individuals, if you ask me.  Like to hog the limelight and feel they are more important than the game IMO. But hey, we need the all the same  :D

I wonder what the odds are this year for the county final, not too far away:
Now If I was Paddy Power!

Hasson  - 5/4
Elliott - 7/2
Duffy - 5/1
Herbie - 7/1
Cunning - 9/1 (how many N's in CNUT?)
MIBAG - ????
F T - 20/1
Reilly - 100/1  (600/1  - If Rossa had reached the Final)
MR2 - Jury out on you MR2, could not rely on your impartiality either I think ;)
Joe Compston - 300/1
Ger. Robinson - 1000/1

My Philosophy on self preservation - "pull on him before he pulls on you, and pull early"

Glensman

Sure Cunning will be playing in it ... will he not?!

Quote from: winker3716 on August 20, 2012, 09:31:51 PM
Quote from: Glensman on August 20, 2012, 06:20:57 PM

Of course he is a referee, sure everybody knows that.  An impartial, unbiased referee, well that's another question.?Although, to be fair, there would nae be too many referees in this county, if you get my drift,  who are straight, unbiased or who do not have an axe to grind! Self opinionated, egotistical bunch of individuals, if you ask me.  Like to hog the limelight and feel they are more important than the game IMO. But hey, we need the all the same  :D

I wonder what the odds are the year for the county final:

Hasson  - 5/4
Elliott - 7/2
Duffy - 5/1
Herbie - 7/1
Cunning - 9/1
MIBAG - ????
F T - 20/1
Reilly - 100/1  (600/1  - If Rossa had reached the Final)
MR2 - Jury out on you MR2, could not rely on your impartiality either I think ;)
Joe Compston - 300/1
Ger. Robinson - 1000/1

ManInBlackandGreen

Winker3716 wont get into a slanging match, a word to the wise though, I would shorten those odds dramatically on Herbie ;) That's just my opinion of course, EH is Derry great referee but not saffron and white running through his veins, and OE did do it last year, my only gripe with him was that carson shud have had a penalty in the last few minutes, advantage didn't accrue >:(

ManInBlackandGreen

On a side note and a different thread, put your money on K Drayne for the football final, I hear he is the latest member of the Illuminati in the corridors of power, and for those that need a bit of direction that's above a KNIGHT! Jesus this new Stadium is bringing them all out of the woodwork!

Jesusjones

ManInBlackandGreen, your forgetting the penalty he gave Loughgiel, That incident would have fitted better at the pool at the olympics!!!

NAG1

JJ please dont encourage him

johnneycool

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on August 22, 2012, 07:31:21 AM
On a side note and a different thread, put your money on K Drayne for the football final, I hear he is the latest member of the Illuminati in the corridors of power, and for those that need a bit of direction that's above a KNIGHT! Jesus this new Stadium is bringing them all out of the woodwork!

Give Dan Brown a call, I'd say he's looking new material for a sequel.