American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Bears making it look easy so far. 21-0

superblues

gallsman

How on earth did the Seahawks beat Brees and co. last week?! Last week was their Superbowl by the looks of things.

GalwayBayBoy

Hope the Pats/Jets game is better. This one has been a complete non-event.

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on January 16, 2011, 07:16:37 PM
How on earth did the Seahawks beat Brees and co. last week?! Last week was their Superbowl by the looks of things.

Brees isnt the player of last year, Saints D is poor and Seahawks are a totally different (worse) team on the road.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

thejuice

I don't like the Pats and I'd like to see the Jets win. But even more so a Patriots-Packers Superbowl would be a brilliant finish to the season
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

Halling was a dick last night, and actually I think he is most nights. It's a common trait in Steeler fans in the media I find, even though the organisation itself is top class. No mention of blatant holding calls by Steelers at crucial times that the refs missed. You can bet that if the Ravens got away with it Halling would have been on it.

I suppose he is better than the thunderbirds puppet that has somehow found his way into the studio beside him.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 16, 2011, 10:15:32 PM
Halling was a dick last night, and actually I think he is most nights. It's a common trait in Steeler fans in the media I find, even though the organisation itself is top class. No mention of blatant holding calls by Steelers at crucial times that the refs missed. You can bet that if the Ravens got away with it Halling would have been on it.

I suppose he is better than the thunderbirds puppet that has somehow found his way into the studio beside him.

What's it like in 3D?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

Not on Sky 3D I think. Liverpool Everton was earlier on.

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

thejuice

looking good for the jets. terrible execution of the fake punt by the Pats

AZOffaly

I don't like either of these teams, but it's a fascinating rivalry in fairness.

Minder

Have a bad feeling the Jets are gonna win the Super Bowl
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: Minder on January 16, 2011, 11:10:32 PM
Have a bad feeling the Jets are gonna win the Super Bowl

+1 hope im wrong though, can't stand Rex Ryan