American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on January 08, 2011, 11:18:04 PM
Don't know weather to cheer on the NFC West or hope that Seattle gets beat because i dislike them.  :-\

Snap. I think the former though. The NFC West gets awful abuse, even though the Seahawks and Cardinals have been to Superbowls fairly recently.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 08, 2011, 11:21:37 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 08, 2011, 11:19:49 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on January 08, 2011, 11:17:43 PM
Great 'fake block' by Carlson for that second seahawks TD.

I hate listening to Halling and that ape of a coach.

Go easy on him AZ, he is fighting cancer. Unless you are talking about  Kevin "what you like on email Nick" Cadle?

Halling is a p***k though.

Jaysus. Sorry to hear that. I still don't like to listen to him though. Cadle offfends my eardrums too.

I don't get too bothered about the Sky analysts as I usually flick over during the breaks as I can't listen to their shit. Count how many times Cadle says "ballgame".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

If the Seahawks win does that mean the Bears have the winner of the other game? I'm thinking NO after a long trip this week having to come to a cold Chicago next week is the best otion available for da Bears so that's what I'm hoping for. Seattle is a tough place to win for anyone. Wow - another great TD! Some game set up for us now!

As for the SKY analysts - can't stick Halling. Cadle is ok.

anportmorforjfc

Hasslebeck is playing like a man possessed!

AZOffaly

And count how many times he says it like ball...........game.

This is putting it up to the Saints. 4 TD passes for Dodgyback.

AZOffaly

Jaysus them two NBC commentators sound exactly like the CBS duo of Nantz and Simms. I thought it was a picture error when I saw their faces.

magpie seanie

Definitely the Simms-a-like is trying to imitate Phil.

AZOffaly

That could be the ball......game.

Minder

I think the Simms a like is Mike Mayock who is more of a college analyst than NFL. He is a great man on draft day.

AZOffaly

I think you're right. NBC don't do regular season NFL I think (CBS/FOX/ABC/ESPN).

Puckoon

AZOffaly

Correct Puck. My mistake. I just went and checked. I never stay up to watch on Sunday night.

Minder

Would that not have been worth a challenge? Looked like his knee was down before the ball broke the plane.

AZOffaly

Definitely. I suppose it was 1st and goal, so it was probably going to end up as a TD, but it would have taken more time.

Puckoon

Didn't seem enough to over turn. Would have wasted a time out.