American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Sanchez is playing like the veteran and Palmer the rookie.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

anportmorforjfc

great drive, palmer is not having a good day so far.

thejuice

Sanchez not doing anything too spectacular, just getting it done. Running game is killing the Bengals just like last week. Without Cedric Benson Bengals have nothing. Though their receivers are open, Palmer just cant hit them. Palmer shouldn't have even played last week.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

magickingdom

looking good for the jets 21-7

Galwaybhoy

Game as good as over, even with a full quarter still to play I cant see them coming back now.  Jets looking like they have added at least one more week to their season!

gallsman

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8159b4ef&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Manning the overwhelming MVP.

Bit of a joke Chris Johnson didn't get so much as a mention, no?

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on January 09, 2010, 11:52:10 PM
Game as good as over, even with a full quarter still to play I cant see them coming back now.  Jets looking like they have added at least one more week to their season!

Way to scud the Jets.

Galwaybhoy

Maybe its not over yet.  Nice run from Benson.  Go Bengals!!!

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 10, 2010, 12:01:51 AM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on January 09, 2010, 11:52:10 PM

Way to scud the Jets.

Dont worry, they should still go on and win it.  The better team tonight imo.  Unless by saying this I jinx them.

Wait...a huge gain of over 40 yards there, ya as I said they will win it...

Minder

What are the Bengals at with all this underneath shit, 8-10 yd passes. They are 10pts behind with 4mins left.

Galwaybhoy

Ocho was so close there, I thought he had it.

Going for the field goal and he misses.  Game, set and match Jets.

Galwaybhoy

Disappointing loss for the Bengals.  But they shouldn't be to down, they had a very good season with their first winning season and divisional title in four years.  Hopfully they can build on from this next season.

Galwaybhoy

Big one next.  Looking forward to this.  Eagles vs Cowboys

I wonder does Tony Romo play this over and over in his mind?  Can make up for it tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVuQ5aw0HAQ

The Claw

Great win for the Jets today. Huge games from Greene and our O line and our D. Good games from Sanchez and Keller. Can't believe we are this far into the post season. Hopefully we can keep it going against the Chargers or Colts

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on January 09, 2010, 11:58:25 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8159b4ef&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Manning the overwhelming MVP.

Bit of a joke Chris Johnson didn't get so much as a mention, no?

Yes, over 2000 yards and averaging over 6 yds a carry. Rightly or wrongly the League MVP is usually a QB.