American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: gawa316 on November 26, 2009, 06:14:28 PM
Anyone know where you can get good streams to watch NFL games?

People were using this one at the weekend, click on Live Sports at top of page

http://www.atdhe.net/index.html
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Galwaybhoy

Another field goal.

13-7 with a minute remaining in the half.

DrinkingHarp

The night game will be on www.nfl.com

giants vs. broncos
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Galwaybhoy

27-7 Packers.  Gameover.

The next game wont be any better either, The bloody Raiders.  Should be any easy win for the Cowboys.

gawa316

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on November 26, 2009, 07:59:43 PM
27-7 Packers.  Gameover.

The next game wont be any better either, The bloody Raiders.  Should be any easy win for the Cowboys.

Go Raiders!!!!!

Ye never know with them, usuually absolute turd but put up a great performance against Bengals on Sunday plus they have finally benched Russel so who knows

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: gawa316 on November 26, 2009, 09:08:40 PM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on November 26, 2009, 07:59:43 PM
27-7 Packers.  Gameover.

Go Raiders!!!!!

Ye never know with them, usuually absolute turd but put up a great performance against Bengals on Sunday plus they have finally benched Russel so who knows

I hope they put up a great fight and its a really good tight game of football, but obviously in the end I hope they lose.  ;)

You get that stream to work?

gawa316

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on November 26, 2009, 09:10:49 PM

Some fella is iceskating on one and the other is the tennis.

Have you got one that works?

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: gawa316 on November 26, 2009, 09:18:04 PM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on November 26, 2009, 09:10:49 PM

Some fella is iceskating on one and the other is the tennis.

Have you got one that works?

I have Sky Sports so I'm ok.  Maybe try google?  I'm not really sure where to get one, but try a few American Football forums, I'm sure theres a few more looking for a stream.

Lions lose again.  Green Bay 34 - 12 Detroit

gawa316

Galwaybhoy

17-0.  Another one sided game here...

thejuice

poor choice of games alright. Giants could even squash the Bronco's tonight as well. I think there is some talent in the Raiders, its just such a bad organisation. With the right coach and maybe if Al Davis takes a back seat they could go somewhere. If Bill Cowher took that job they could go places.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

How about them Bronco's. Are the Giants done for the year now. Not mathematically, but I reckon thats them finished.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ballinaman

Quote from: thejuice on November 27, 2009, 12:06:28 PM
How about them Bronco's. Are the Giants done for the year now. Not mathematically, but I reckon thats them finished.

Aye, fair play to them. Turing into a bit of a sorry season for the Giants after the good start, even though they were playing poor teams at the start it has to be said. AFC west could go down to the wire now....

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: thejuice on November 27, 2009, 12:06:28 PM

Have they the Cowboys next?  I'd say they are finished.  Good win for the Broncos, keeps them in with a chance of the playoffs, but the Chargers will win at the weekend so this was a big game for us.  Still have the Chiefs to play twice and the Raiders so hopfully a few wins there but you never know.  Broncos defense were brilliant, Dumervil had a very good game. Orton played will except for the one pick, Marshall and Moreno were great on the offense.  I said before the start of the season with all the drama that was going on I would take and be very happy ending the season at 8-8 again, as I thought that could be the best we could hope for and even then maybe it was expecting too much, especially after losing Cutler.  But now I have a small bit more hope for this team, especially with the schedule in front of us.  Go Broncos!!!

thejuice

Pats or Saints this weekend?

Feeling the Saints will do it.