American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Edwards with a great catch.  Should win it now.

Carmen Stateside

Can you f**king beleive what they just done.  Bad snap but were the f**k was he throwing it????

Carmen Stateside

Capt Pat

Jay Cutler is back throwing interceptions again to keep the falcons in the game.

new devil

Quote from: magickingdom on October 18, 2009, 12:12:34 PM
Quote from: new devil on October 18, 2009, 10:16:09 AM
What a game in the stadium tonight....A-rod done it again....f**k it was cold...lets go yankeessssssssssssss!!!

were you there new devil? unbelievable, you cant get better then that, a rod finally becomes mr october. . nothing between these teams yet yankees 2 up because of a few errors. 13 innings must be up there as a postseason record

Yea was there friday as well...Two very cold nights but well worth it..Place went bananas when A-Rod hit that homer...Cant understand how so many people left before it was over  ??? Hopefully they can take 1 game in LA and Carmen and I will be there again next saturday  ;)

AZOffaly

That's more like it Cardinals. Great away win in Seattle. Defense took advantage of the banged up Seattle O-Line, and it allowed the secondary to hide their crapulence.  Fitzgerald is an animal. That's a big win, especially travelling to play the Giants next week. You'd have to fancy the Giants there, but 3-3 is a lot better than 2-4.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 19, 2009, 02:24:10 AM
Jay Cutler is back throwing interceptions again to keep the falcons in the game.

I was sick as a pig after staying up for that last night. 3 red zone turnovers including the last one on downs including 20 yards worth of penalties. Sunday nights not suiting the Bears. Vikings close shave again - they could easily be 4-2 but are 6-0.

magickingdom

more extra innings from the yankees and angels, game 3 tied 4-4 after 9. .

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Capt Pat

Eddie royal has a kick return and a punt return touchdown in the first half against the Chargers to put the Broncos up 17-10 near the end of the first half........there goes darren Sproles with a punt return touchdown for the Chargers.

JimStynes

Lads what are the chances of getting tickets to a football game in New York. Im going to be there from the 25th of November until the 30th of November. I dont care if its the jets or Giants. Does any of the american based fellas have any contacts who would be able to help us out. Thanks

new devil

Your best bet would be stubhub.com  Jim...get tickets for around $100 on there

mc_grens

Rookie Michael Oher on Jared Allen: "He's not that special- he makes what, a $100 million dollars? I thin I did a pretty good job on him."

Jared Allens reply (having notched a couple sacks against Oher): "I beat that guy like a red-headed stepchild."

I think Strahans sack record could be in real danger this year. Dumervil already has 10 sacks and Allen has 7.5. Both have a schedule full of Swiss cheese O-lines still to come. Allen in particular has Detroit and Green Bay again!

gallsman

Quote from: mc_grens on October 20, 2009, 12:52:26 PM
Rookie Michael Oher on Jared Allen: "He's not that special- he makes what, a $100 million dollars? I thin I did a pretty good job on him."

Jared Allens reply (having notched a couple sacks against Oher): "I beat that guy like a red-headed stepchild."

I think Strahans sack record could be in real danger this year. Dumervil already has 10 sacks and Allen has 7.5. Both have a schedule full of Swiss cheese O-lines still to come. Allen in particular has Detroit and Green Bay again!

Is that the record that Favre is criticised for gifting to him? Remember reading about it somewhere.

dec

Quote from: JimStynes on October 20, 2009, 08:39:52 AM
Lads what are the chances of getting tickets to a football game in New York. Im going to be there from the 25th of November until the 30th of November. I dont care if its the jets or Giants. Does any of the american based fellas have any contacts who would be able to help us out. Thanks
Giants are away that weekend. The Jets are at home against Carolina Panthers on Sunday at 1pm.

Stubhub link for the game http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-jets-tickets/jets-vs-panthers-giants-stadium-788277/