American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

2.43 left. Denver on the Buffalo 45. This is more nerve-wrecking than the minor grade three final.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Denver on the 20.

1.16 left.

Denver on the 15. Last down.

Carmen Stateside

ONeill

Yahoo!

Chargers v Broncos next week - winner takes all. The greatest comeback or all in vain (outside Benburb).

ONeill

You need to understand. Chargers were 4-8, 3 weeks ago. Broncos were 8-4. 4 games left. They were due to play each other on the last weekend as a graduation ceremony for Denver.

Now it's the feckin title decider. The momentum is with San Diego. 8-8 will be a crap winning record but sure didn't we bate Armagh 12-9.

Carmen Stateside

Its some turn around alright and this with LT playing well below his best! they could give it a go yet for they are no bad team!

DrinkingHarp

God Bless the Falcons, nice win. Now the Bears have to beat the Pack and a Vikings lose next week with a Bears win puts Da Bears in the playoffs. Holy crap is it cold outside.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

ONeill

Carmen - next week it's at 1.15pm over there - don't tell me that's in the middle of the night here?

ONeill

Carmen Stateside

Na 6 15 in the evening nicely!!

ONeill

It says it's flexible scheduling?

Carmen Stateside

They may move it for tv alright to prime time seeing its a title game, which will be the 8 00pm game!

Gabriel_Hurl

Chargers and Broncos has been switched to the Sunday night game

8:15p EST

Gabriel_Hurl

The Giants are back baby!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

magpie seanie

Heading to the boozer tonight and when I leave about 12.30 the lads will be saying - isn't he wild sensible making sure he's ok for work in the morning! Home in time for Bears v. the Pack more like! Tough for Bears to beat Packers and Houston in last two but doable and to be honest if you can't do it you've no business being in the playoffs. Giants have to beat Vikes too cos there's no way, even with the favourable results so far, that Bears can make wild card spot. Raiders would have to beat Bucs as well as Philly taking Cowboys.