American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallyhaiseMan

Has to be Sam Bradford for me,

wouldnt be suprised with Tebow repeating though,
(Archie Griffin is the only one to do it twice isnt he??)

Carmen Stateside

thejuice

Christ the Falcons are making it hard for themselves.

dropped ball just outsde the End zone.

Blocked punt and it looks like we're fucked

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 12, 2008, 09:56:48 AM
Bears can still do this. Come on Arizona!

Cardinals arent doing the Bears any favours. 21-0 after 1qtr to thr Vikes. hope the Giants dont take it easy on the Cowboys. We need them to lose.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Bod Mor

Quote from: thejuice on December 14, 2008, 08:43:36 PM
Christ the Falcons are making it hard for themselves.

dropped ball just outsde the End zone.

Blocked punt and it looks like we're fucked

That was way too close!

Hopefully Broncos will beat the Panthers now!
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

thejuice

Not looking good so far, Panthers up by 7. I'd presonally think we wont catch them but we should hope to stay ahead of the Bears Buccs and Cowboys. Either way we still need to win against Vikings and Lions to have a prayer

ONeill

Rivers on the blower. Is it too late for the Chargers?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

thejuice

Awwww, The Denver Bronco's

Panthers 27 - Denver 10

lfdown2

Quote from: ONeill on December 14, 2008, 10:42:58 PM
Rivers on the blower. Is it too late for the Chargers?

looking like a denver defeat this week, if they lose next week and bolts win comes down to the final week, couple of big if's but heres hoping!!

thejuice

Steelers Vs Ravens is a nice slobberknocker. Lot of big hits and turn overs. I've seen statues in Knock that can move faster than Big Ben.

Carmen Stateside

Two good defences on show! But Big Ben still managed the win.
Cant see the Giants taking it easy on the Cowboys tonight! Jacobs going to be a massive loss for the Giants but its Dallas they are playing their, big rival!

magpie seanie

Arizona getting trounced by the Vikes was topped off by the feckin Cowboys beating the Giants to all but end the Bears playoff hopes. I just read the scenarios that need to happen and the most possible is Vikes to lose to Falcons and Giants as well as Bears to beat Green Bay and Houston. Bears have only themselves to blame for losing too many tight games and losing so many leads (are 99-44 ahead in first quarter this season).

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 15, 2008, 02:58:07 PM
Arizona getting trounced by the Vikes was topped off by the feckin Cowboys beating the Giants to all but end the Bears playoff hopes. I just read the scenarios that need to happen and the most possible is Vikes to lose to Falcons and Giants as well as Bears to beat Green Bay and Houston. Bears have only themselves to blame for losing too many tight games and losing so many leads (are 99-44 ahead in first quarter this season).

magpie seanie just be glad we are not Detroit Lion fans, da bears still have a chance although it is slim.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

thejuice

As it Stands:

QuoteAFC
1. Tennessee Titans     12-2
2. Pittsburgh Steelers   11-3
3. New York Jets         9-5
4. Denver Broncos        8-6
5. Indianapolis Colts      10-4
6. Baltimore Ravens      9-5

In contention:
7. Miami Dolphins           9-5
8. New England Patriots  9-5
9. Houston Texans         7-7

NFC
1. New York Giants          11-3
2. Carolina Panthers          11-3
3. Minnesota Vikings          9-5
4. z- Arizona Cardinals        8-6
5. Dallas Cowboys             9-5
6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers  9-5

Still in Contention:
7. Atlanta Falcons             9-5
8. Philadelphia Eagles        8-5-1
9. Chicago Bears              8-6

My Prediction:
QuoteAFC
1. Pittsburgh Steelers   13-3
2. Tennessee Titans     13-3
3. New York Jets         11-5
4. Denver Broncos        8-6
5. Indianapolis Colts      11-5
6. Baltimore Ravens      11-5

NFC
1. Carolina Panthers          13-3
2. New York Giants          11-5
3. Minnesota Vikings         10-6
4. Arizona Cardinals            8-6
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers  11-5
6. Atlanta Falcons             11-5

declan85

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on December 15, 2008, 04:22:55 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on December 15, 2008, 02:58:07 PM

magpie seanie just be glad we are not Detroit Lion fans, da bears still have a chance although it is slim.

Good to see im not alone. Was disgusted with that loss to the Falcons...