American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Aye, just heard that on NFL.com, bringing a gun to a nightclub, OK, I know its the US but you just have to wonder what sort of tool is he.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Carmen Stateside

Was sitting a few row away from him on Tuesday night at the Knicks ,Cavaliers. Wonder was he packing that night?

MaroonAndWhite

Maybe NY & Coughlin might run out of patience with him after his previous misdemeanour in going awol in October..... If they do no doubt Jerry Jones will be lickin his chops down in Dallas at the thought of Burress with Pacman & the other screw ups ;D

Carmen Stateside

If the story is true it should see the end of him with the Giants.  Hixon has done well in his place on other occasions this season when burress missed through suspension or injury!

J70

Illegal handgun possession carries a mandatory 3.5 year prison term in NYC. His football career might be the least of Plaxico's worries, although I will be surprised if someone of his stature is actually charged. It will be a sad indictment of the justice system if he isn't.

Carmen Stateside

He may have got Antonio Pierce involved in it all now too with the gun and bullet missing!

Carmen Stateside

Great start by Giants!
Hixon with two nice third down catches.
Now the skins need to concentrate on the pass should open it up for Jacobs!

Puckoon

Seems like plaxico really has shot himself in the foot this time. Bit of a smoking gun. The knives will be out. He really stabbed antonio pearce in the back.

thejuice

Watching Saints @ Tampa. Not sure who I want to win as a Falcons fan. I guess Tampa Losing would help, as long as we do it against the Chargers
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

magpie seanie

Well the Pack losing helps whoever wins the Bears/Vikes game. Bears will need to up it anotch if they're to pull this one out.

Its really hotting up now. Games seem to be getting more serious. Good stuff.

Rossie11

Games getting serious and mistakes magnified.. Brees INT which led to field goal has finished their season.
Packers giving up a huge play to Steve Smith cost them the game and are in big trouble now..
Panthers had 5 X 1yd TD runs..  :o

thejuice

Falcons doing well against the Chargers, apart from one fumbled punt return which handed them a TD the falcons could already be out of site. A few drops and overthrows in the Redzone. Chargers pass defense is non-existent.

Colts struggled past the Browns too

thejuice

Commentators on Fox,

Oakland Raiders: Commitment to Excrement  :D

magickingdom

touchdown san diego! 86 yards. game on

thejuice

!!
shite!