DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Puckoon

gawa316

Those 2 can put on a game!!

Muck Savage

'Bama ran out of steam in the 4th. Not the same depth that they have had on defense as previous years and Clemson grinder them down.
Great game, worthy Champs. Watson is a good QB, a lot of players from both teams going to the NFL

TabClear

Pack giants was a strange one.  Nothing in it for the Packers until nearly half time then a great throw by Rogers for the first TD  after some unbelievable protection.  Given the time left it was really slack by the giants then to even let Green Bay have a chance of a hail mary never mind catch it about 2 feet of the floor in the end zone!

Highlight of the the match for me was Clay Matthews strip sack and recovery after a 20 yard chase.  Everyone else looking at the ball thinking it was dead and Matthews just nailed the Giant ambling over to pick it up. Brilliant.

I think the Nelson injury will be too much to overcome in dallas though.

magpie seanie

Sickener for Alabama last night.

stew

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 10, 2017, 10:15:27 AM
Sickener for Alabama last night.

Good enough for them, they effed about Bo Jackson and he went on to have a great career against them, hard to believe he is in neither football nor baseball hall of fame.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

cadhlancian

Hail Mary was luck in the respect that , had Cook held onto the pass on the play before it ( which he should), the clock would have ran out and it would have been HT....

AZOffaly

Wow stew. That's harsh :) Holding something that long ago against them :)

I'm glad because Alabama and the SEC have won enough. Clemson are a good team, and I'm happy they won it. Imagine if NC State had kicked that field goal though?

Oh yeah, Clemson lost to Pitt as well, just like Penn State did.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Clov

Fair play to the city of San Diego tax payers and shame on the Spanos family.
"One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit"

Clov

Three potentially close games this weekend and one probable blow out.

I'm going with:
Texans vs Patriots
Steelers vs Chiefs
Seahawks vs falcons
Packers vs Cowboys
"One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit"

Minder

Just another example of NFL greed, owners don't give a shit if fans come to the stadium, they still get their money.

LA Rams have appointed 30 year old Sean McVay as head coach
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

tyroneman

Raiders keep KNJ...sheesh  :-\