American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Broncos all over them at the moment.

screenexile

Great stuff gonna make things very interesting!!

Asal Mor

A lot of the talk all week was about how Cam would relish the occasion and go out and have fun, but he's feeling the pressure now.

Asal Mor

screenexile

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 08, 2016, 12:12:11 AM
A lot of the talk all week was about how Cam would relish the occasion and go out and have fun, but he's feeling the pressure now.

Bronco's D are phenomenal!!

screenexile

Has anybody been able to fathom a reason for MON being on the panel @ Levi Stadium???

Asal Mor

Quote from: screenexile on February 08, 2016, 12:15:55 AM

Yeah they're amazing and Jonny Stewart is hurt. Broncos favs now. Peyton's job is just to not turn the ball over and let the D win the game. Brilliant sack by Kuechly.

screenexile

Quote from: Asal Mor on February 08, 2016, 12:21:13 AM
Quote from: screenexile on February 08, 2016, 12:15:55 AM

Yeah they're amazing and Jonny Stewart is hurt. Broncos favs now. Peyton's job is just to not turn the ball over and let the D win the game. Brilliant sack by Kuechly.

The way it should be Cam getting a true test of his ability!!! The story is can he cope with it???

Zulu

Broncos getting nothing going on offence now.

Zulu

Broncos defence are putting in some shift.

Captain Obvious

Another decent half time show. Should the GAA do something similar for the All Ireland finals?

David McKeown

Newtown not jumping on the ball when he fumbled was disgusting. Not a leader
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

cadhlancian

Poor enough game. Week 17 @ Miami will give the Pats nightmares all offseason...

Minder

I wonder what Syferus made of that Newton performance ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

I'm gutted. I fell asleep just before half time. Away with work, so in a hotel room lying on a bed is not ideal preparation to watch the NFL. Fucks sake. I'll have to watch it back, but I'm very surprised by the outcome. Delighted for Manning, I've given him stick for his postseasons before, and I know he wasn't exactly Tom Brady last night, but it's great that he won a second and at least tied Eli. He can retire now, and I hope he does. Even in the bit I saw he threw some right ducks.

As for NEwton, again I saw the first half, and he was rattled by the Broncos. Surprised me. I thought he'd have more assurance and ability to evade, but he seemed a bit caught in the headlights. I'm sure he'll learn from it. Still a great season for him, but a dose of humility might not be the worst thing for him either.