Chiefs @ Texans - Chiefs

Steleers @ Bengals - Bengals

NFC

Seahawks @ Vikings - Seahawks

Packers @ Redskins - Redskins

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Chiefs, Steelers, Seahawks, Packers.

Have absolutely no idea where the faith in the packers is coming from to be honest.

bridgegael

Texans, steelers, Seahawks and Redskins
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Clov

"One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit"

Minder

You would probably give Steelers a much better chance if De Angelo Williams was playing

Clov

Quote from: Minder on January 09, 2016, 02:17:45 PM
You would probably give Steelers a much better chance if De Angelo Williams was playing

It's a tough one to call with Dalton out as well. I think the Bengals are going to need some big plays from McCarron down the field if they're to win.
"One of the most salient features of our culture is that there is so much bullshit"

Minder

Quote from: Clov on January 09, 2016, 04:18:55 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 09, 2016, 02:17:45 PM

It's a tough one to call with Dalton out as well. I think the Bengals are going to need some big plays from McCarron down the field if they're to win.

Yeah I agree but big plays against that Steelers secondary isn't that difficult

Clov

Marshawn Lynch out on Sunday.

There is always one big upset in the playoffs, may be a Vikings win could be it?

Syferus

Quote from: Clov on January 09, 2016, 04:22:40 PM

There is always one big upset in the playoffs, may be a Vikings win could be it?

He's been out pretty much all year and the new guy was the better bet this weekened. Don't see how this makes Seattle any weaker.

Clov

Quote from: Syferus on January 09, 2016, 04:34:28 PM

He's been out pretty much all year and the new guy was the better bet this weekened. Don't see how this makes Seattle any weaker.

The Seahawks had said that he might be back this week, which is why it is news (to me) that he is now ruled out.

By the new guy you mean Christine Michael - who was traded away by the Seahawks at the start of the season (for a 7th, after drafting him in the 2nd) and then released by Cowboys?

Minder

Quote from: Syferus on January 09, 2016, 04:34:28 PM

Of course they are weaker, no Rawls or Lynch.

AZOffaly

In a funny way, the absence of Lynch has helped the Seahawks expand their offence a bit, but I'm sure they'd prefer to have Lynch or Rawls instead of Micheal, to try and balance it and take the pressure off Wilson. That said, Wilson has been sensational down the stretch, with Kearse, Lockett and of course Baldwin playing way above themselves.

Is Okun playing? If he's playing I think the Seahawks will win easily enough. If not, then I think it could be close, and the balance might be whether Bridgewater can be enough of a playmaker that the Seahawks have to honour him and let Peterson do some damage.I'm not sure I can see it.

In a lot of these games, the better team might actually be the away team, which makes it harder to predict. Home advantage is normally something that puts them over the edge, but in these games it might just make it a toss up.

I'll go
Bengals (with the Steelers sans a running back)
Chiefs
Redskins
Seahawks

But wouldn't be surprised if I was 0/4.

Clov

Okung very important to them, as you say AZ. Seems like he'll play. There offense has been lights out recently and their o-line health and play has been an important part of that.

gallsman

Watt taking snaps out of the wildcat to run behind Wilfork. Lost a couple of yards but that was fun!

Minder