Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Penn State v Central Florida, cheers.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Never mind them. Hook me up!

Minder

When it's a tie on the handicap, as it was last night with Saints (-8) is the bet void ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Confident of a Chargers win if Ryan Mathews is fit.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

maigheo

Quote from: Minder on January 12, 2014, 01:53:46 PM
When it's a tie on the handicap, as it was last night with Saints (-8) is the bet void ?
Yes .Its called a push and no one wins or loses

ONeill

ONeill

Rivers won't throw. Defensively they're doing ok.

cadhlancian

Shane , they are very limited offensively . Only Keenan Allen is playing at an elite level. Eddie Royal was a punt returner/ 4 the receiver when he played for Denver. Danny Woodhead is a 3rd down back with a massive heart. Gates is done, about 25% of the player he was. Ryan Matthews is also average, albeit he wasn't fit today . End of the day, the 4 best teams in it at the start of the year, are the 4 left!

Syferus

Quote from: cadhlancian on January 13, 2014, 04:00:26 AM
Shane , they are very limited offensively . Only Keenan Allen is playing at an elite level. Eddie Royal was a punt returner/ 4 the receiver when he played for Denver. Danny Woodhead is a 3rd down back with a massive heart. Gates is done, about 25% of the player he was. Ryan Matthews is also average, albeit he wasn't fit today . End of the day, the 4 best teams in it at the start of the year, are the 4 left!

The Pats are a coach-em-up job by the Hoodie, man-for-man they're no match for any of the other teams left.

Minder

Quote from: Syferus on January 13, 2014, 08:40:20 AM
Quote from: cadhlancian on January 13, 2014, 04:00:26 AM

The Pats are a coach-em-up job by the Hoodie, man-for-man they're no match for any of the other teams left.

Really? I think they will beat the Broncos.

AZOffaly

Manning has demons about the Patriots, but I do think the Broncos are man for man a good bit better, especially in Denver. The only thing is if it is windy, Manning will struggle. I also still think he is prone to interceptions in the playoffs, and he threw an unfortunate one yesterday that wasn't his fault, but the Chargers secondary dropped a sure one in the first quarter as well, where he just over threw the receiver by a mile. He's a great QB, no doubt, but Bellichek has taken his number before and I wouldn't be surprised.

I know the niners were a 5 seed, but it certainly feels like the Conference Championships are 1v2 in both AFC and NFC.

Minder

I would say the 49ers are the best balanced team left, great D, as do Seattle of course but I think the 49ers passing game is more threatening with Boldin, Davis & Crabtree. If they did win it would be some achievement, winning on the road in Green Bay, Carolina & Seattle.

Syferus

Quote from: Minder on January 13, 2014, 08:50:11 PM
I would say the 49ers are the best balanced team left, great D, as do Seattle of course but I think the 49ers passing game is more threatening with Boldin, Davis & Crabtree. If they did win it would be some achievement, winning on the road in Green Bay, Carolina & Seattle.

Hard to like the 9ers after Kaep's antics last night.

Honestly hard to get behind any of the teams left. Denver probably the best of a bad lot in terms of neutral support.

Gabriel_Hurl

Players have been ripping off the Cam celebration since he joined the league - it's nothing new

AZOffaly

It's tough for me as a Cardinals fan to support either of the NFC West powerhouses that are left, but I do like the 49 ers as an organisation, so I'll go for them.. I can't stand Pete Carroll, so I can't cheer for the hawks, even though I do like Wilson and lynch. I respect Brady and the hoodie, but I can't warm to them, and I don't like big teeth John Elway in Denver.. Are the Broncos the only team in the NFL to have on of their ownership team as their logo?