American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

The fudge packers were fairly destroyed in that second half. Chokers.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyroneman

Quote. Pete Carroll is a durtbag, cheating bastid who is out of his depth, I cannot abide the man. 

Is this based on the USC Reggie Bush incident??

AZOffaly

Fair Cop Puck. I have been hard on Kapernick and I think Alex Smith got a raw enough old deal there, but Alex Smith would not have made the plays Kapernick did last night. He looked excellent so fair play to him. I still have doubts about him in this league, but he threw the ball a lot better than I gave him credit for last night.

stew

Quote from: tyroneman on January 13, 2013, 01:58:30 PM
Quote. Pete Carroll is a durtbag, cheating bastid who is out of his depth, I cannot abide the man. 

Is this based on the USC Reggie Bush incident??

Not just that, he has been caught cheating on multiple occasions in College ball and he was a turd when he stunk it up with the Pats.

More recently, he ran around like a man who had just won the superbowl after his team lost to The Packers but won because the refs effed it up, he has no shame and no class.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

thejuice

FALCONS!!!!

This is it. 10-0 Tony Gonzales!!!

Have this running on my laptop with the speakers up. the crowd noise is unreal.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Capt Pat

13-0 to the falcons, nothing from Wilson so far.

thejuice

Getting no pressure on him though. Our Defence isn't looking that solid
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

However since my last post................... :D

tyroneman

1 yard and you don't give it to your go to guy???? Twice????

Vaunted Seattle D is nowhere tonight

Minder

NFC Championship game should be a great one.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

thejuice

Oraisteach

Juice, do you have a particular connection to the Falcons?

thejuice

Not really, just some friends from Atlanta who are falcons and Georgia fans. So I adopted them. Before that I was just a fan of the game. It's more fun to have a team to follow.

We were blessed today

Oraisteach

Well, congrats, Juice.  As they say, snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

magpie seanie

Was gutted for Seattle, really hoped and thought they'd do it. Atlanta at long last grew a pair just in time. Will be some game next week.

Alex Smith is just a guy. His stats were good but he doesn't have the X-Factor for want of a better term. Kaepernick has it. No matter how good your defense is the top team will find ways to score on you so you need to be able to do a few different things yourself. Delighted to see the Pack's old failings coming back to haunt them. Very overrated side.

Can't see Baltimore taking down the Pats but didn't see them beating Denver either.