American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 24, 2012, 10:59:44 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 16, 2012, 11:22:26 PM
Vikings v Steelers at Wembley Sep 29 2013

I have been off the radar the last couple of weeks, are tickets on sale yet?

Keep an eye on this forum

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=92827
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Muck Savage

Quote from: stringbean on October 24, 2012, 09:33:46 PM
Should be an interesting World Series, both teams have great pitching, however think the Tigers will have too much, especially given the added rest and the fact that it's virtually impossible to score runs on Verlander when he's pitching!

Oops on that. SF 8 DT 3 with Verlander on the mound and 5 runs scored on him in 4 innings.

RealSpiritof98

Pablo Sandoval is a beast. Druds obv. lol Go Giants

Puckoon

I really hate baseball - but that was tremendous stuff last night.

ONeill

Interesting to see if Norv Turner keeps his job after that debacle.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Capt Pat

The Browns defense is not too shabby especially at defensive back. What do they expect after not replacing the star receiver they lost and relying on the often injured Gates to carry the team.

Gabriel_Hurl

Nice to see Romo helping both Giants teams win yesterday!

magpie seanie

Whats the story with MNF? Can't get it on red button, some message saying they've cut back on red button options but stream available on website. Will that be UK only?

magpie seanie

Looks like its on now. Panic over.

Oraisteach

Settling in for a L-O-N-G day of college football. It's rivalry weekend!

Go Bucks.  Beat MICH-Again.
Go Noles.  Beat Florida.  Gators taste like chicken.

Go ND.  Beat SC.

thejuice

What was Mark Sanchez thinking he was doing when he ran into that great big arse.

They say the OT got pushed back but it doesnt look like he was moving and Sanchez just ran into him.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

stew

I have $200 on the packers to lose this weekend, they are beat to shit and Matthews is out so there will be no pressure on Manning all day.

I never bet on yankee football but this is a no brainer, bet the farm boys, I am giving three points. :)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Capt Pat

Quote from: thejuice on November 24, 2012, 06:23:24 PM
What was Mark Sanchez thinking he was doing when he ran into that great big arse.

They say the OT got pushed back but it doesnt look like he was moving and Sanchez just ran into him.

What are the jets thinking sticking with Sanchez at all?

stew

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 24, 2012, 07:59:10 PM
Quote from: thejuice on November 24, 2012, 06:23:24 PM

What are the jets thinking sticking with Sanchez at all?

They have the shoe sniffer as their coach and all he has done is flap his gums about what they are going to do and they always fall flat on their arses.

He is the worst coach I have seen in this league in 5-10 years, wasted a lot of talent.

Sanchez has been brutal and it is time foe a change.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Oraisteach

Good call on the Pack, Stew.