American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Jeremy Lins worst nightmare.  Yahoo reporting that Mike D'antoni coach of the Knicks has resigned.  Was always going to happen as it was him or Carmelo, and always going to be one winner. 

Gabriel_Hurl

Mario Williams signs with .................................. the Bills!!!  :o

Gabriel_Hurl

Looks like Manning is going to Denver

And Alex Smith to the Dolphins

FL/MAYO

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 19, 2012, 04:06:02 PM
Looks like Manning is going to Denver

And Alex Smith to the Dolphins

If the Dolphins end up with Tebow they will seriously need to fire their GM. This whole QB search has been a complete shambles from the start, only for Dan Marino stepping in Manning was not going to give the Dolphins a chance of interviewing him. There are some pissed off people down here right now.

thejuice

Awwww the Denver Bronco's

still, I'm surprised. So it's Tebow to the Sidelines Time.

John Elway was never going to settle for him.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Oraisteach

Please, let the Browns NOT trade for Tebow, unless as a running back replacement for Hillis.

GalwayBayBoy

Some of the biggest free agency moves so far

Peyton Manning to Broncos
Jason Campbell to Bears
Matt Flynn to Seahawks
Chad Henne to Jaguars
Kyle Orton to Cowboys

Peyton Hillis to Chiefs
Mike Tolbert to Panthers

Brandon Marshall to Bears
Pierre Garcon to Redskins
Anthony Gonzalez to Patriots
Vincent Jackson to Buccaneers
Brandon Lloyd to Patriots
Mario Manningham to 49ers
Robert Meachem to Chargers
Josh Morgan to Redskins
Laurent Robinson to Jaguars
Eddie Royal to Chargers

Martellus Bennett to Giants
Kevin Boss to Chiefs
John Carlson to Vikings

Mario Williams to Bills

ballinaman

Anyone getting tickets for Notre Dame V Navy in the Aviva in september?? Notre Dame bringing 30,000 fans over! I got two tickets this morning.

Declan

Got two myself though I think the young fella will want them both

thejuice

hope to go with my dad but haven't the money for them right now.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

Quote from: ballinaman on March 20, 2012, 12:25:26 PM
Anyone getting tickets for Notre Dame V Navy in the Aviva in september?? Notre Dame bringing 30,000 fans over! I got two tickets this morning.

I have mine got.

gallsman

Where do you get them? 30,000 college students invading Dublin, hmmm? Interesting...

Oraisteach

Especially when ND's student body is probably no more than 12,000.  What is the source of this 30,000 figure?

AZOffaly

They won't be students lads. Notre Dame have a huge following around the states, members of the Alum society, boosters etc. They brought a big crowd with them in 1996, so I wouldn't be surprised if they bring a lot with them this time too. However, 30k seems a stretch alright.

gallsman

So instead of 22 year old blonde co-eds we're going to get a load of crusty old suits? Boo!