American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

thejuice

I can only imagine Bradshaws thinking, do I take this or not?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Carmen Stateside

Giants D standing up! Nearly there!

Carmen Stateside

thejuice

this is tough going, and i'm dying for a piss too
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

a healthy Gronk might have caught that, and caught the INT too.

Carmen Stateside

Go Giants! Fair play to Eli Manning, second ring!

Puckoon

Wow.  Just wow. Gabriel should have taken my bet!

Gabriel_Hurl

Denn Forever

Hadn't watched it for a few years.  Good one to come back for.

Was it my imagination or were there fewer turnovers than usual?  Or was it just an aberration?

Liked BBC's coverage.  No ads and good analysis (remember don't watch much AF).
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

BennyCake

Thank feck this shite is over for another year. It's all I've heard about all week in the Irish media. Not a word about the league starting, but hyping up this pile of dung!

Gabriel_Hurl

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Denn Forever on February 06, 2012, 10:51:52 AM
Was it my imagination or were there fewer turnovers than usual?  Or was it just an aberration?

Yeah there was only one turnover which is pretty low for any game. The Giants actually fumbled 3 times but were lucky to get away with it all 3 times. They recovered 2 of them and the other was ruled out for 12 men on the field.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: BennyCake on February 06, 2012, 12:11:28 PM
Thank feck this shite is over for another year. It's all I've heard about all week in the Irish media. Not a word about the league starting, but hyping up this pile of dung!

Scrappy game of gaelic football or top class game of American football...hmm tough choice

The Iceman

Class game, nerve wrecking at times. Great start and great finish from the Giants with lots of players stepping up when it counted.
Hopefully they bolster the roster with a few decent pickups in the draft and build on this!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight