American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Amazingly Terrell Owens, who earned $80million during his career, it turns out, is broke.

How he managed that I don't know. He blames agent Drew Rosenhause for not protecting him etc.

Minder

Quote from: thejuice on February 04, 2012, 10:47:48 AM
Amazingly Terrell Owens, who earned $80million during his career, it turns out, is broke.

How he managed that I don't know. He blames agent Drew Rosenhause for not protecting him etc.

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/01/24/terrell-owens-is-broke-after-playing-15-years-and-making-80-million/

$45k per month in alimony is gonna hurt if you aren't earning !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Tiquan Underwood cut the night before SB by Patriots. Rough.

Minder

Any predictions ?

Pats by 4. Hoping for a Giants win though.

GalwayBayBoy

Was favouring the Giants very strongly after the 49ers game but as the Superbowl has got closer I'm wavering a little. Just have a feeling the Pats might pull it off somehow.

J70

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 05, 2012, 06:38:55 PM
Was favouring the Giants very strongly after the 49ers game but as the Superbowl has got closer I'm wavering a little. Just have a feeling the Pats might pull it off somehow.

The Giants have been built up so much that lots of people are wavering, afraid of the backlash. I think the Giants will do it if the attitudes are right.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Celt_Man

Looking forward to the Super Bowl tonight.  What time does it actually kick off at though?

Haven't watched the rugby yet and have it recorded on Sky, I'll definitely hear the result tomorrow so want to watch it tonight.

Might watch it, record the Super Bowl then fast forward through all the breaks once the rugby is finished.  Mind you I think that's the best way to watch American Football in general!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Minder

Quote from: Celt_Man on February 05, 2012, 09:37:32 PM
Looking forward to the Super Bowl tonight.  What time does it actually kick off at though?

Haven't watched the rugby yet and have it recorded on Sky, I'll definitely hear the result tomorrow so want to watch it tonight.

Might watch it, record the Super Bowl then fast forward through all the breaks once the rugby is finished.  Mind you I think that's the best way to watch American Football in general!

Should start just after 11pm

J70

anportmorforjfc

The difference will be Tom Brady! Patriots 33 Giants 31

Celt_Man

Cheers lads, if I could batter these ones out of the sitting room shortly that could work out nicely
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Minder

Quote from: Celt_Man on February 05, 2012, 09:54:41 PM
Cheers lads, if I could batter these ones out of the sitting room shortly that could work out nicely

Thought you posted something entirely different first time I read it  ;D