American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearglasmor

Never watched much American Football before but got stuck into a series of College games on ESPN America on Saturday.  Very entertaining.

AZOffaly

Janey fearglas, wait until you see some of the bowls on later in the Christmas period.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Club Rossa on December 19, 2011, 10:58:55 AM
Solid performance from the Redskins last night,first sweep of the Giants since 99 and do their arch rival Cowbays a huge favour.
Last night's game summed up Grossman to a tee,two terrible interceptions early on but he bounced back well and converted some big plays.

Cardinals go 7-7, and as usual make hard work out of it. I think something like 10 of the Cardinals 14 games have been tied or <= 6 points between the teams at the end of regulation.

Minder

@FauxJohnMadden - Ben Roethlisberger is questionable for tonights game thanks to an ankle injury and pepper spray to the face.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the Deel Rover

America s game on  now sky sports 2 2010 green bay packers
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

J70

Jets and Giants meet for the first time in four years tonight. Loser will have a very tough time reaching the playoffs, but Jets are in the stronger position. Giants very dependent on Manning who's been outstanding this season and has been the best long passer in the league. Jets have arguably the best cornerback in Derrelle Revis though, so the Giants wide receivers, who've dropping planty, will find it even tougher. Plus Ballard, who'd been having a decent season as the new tight end, is out. Both teams poor enough on the run this year.

J70

NBA back tomorrow. Knicks and Celtics at the Garden, 12 pm ET, first game. :)

Minder

Saw Mike Williamson said on ESPN the other day if the teams swapped quarterbacks Jes win by 20. He is a Sanchez hater in fairness.

Gabriel_Hurl

An absolutely ridiculous TD in the Bengals game

Minder

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 24, 2011, 07:55:30 PM
An absolutely ridiculous TD in the Bengals game

Yeah I don't think I have ever seen it where the player lands on his feet.

Minder

ONeill

Tebow having a complete mare.

Chargers back in the race if they win tonight.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gabriel_Hurl

Not a good start for you O'Neill

Gabriel_Hurl

Stick a fork in the Jets - they are done.

And the Eagles as well