American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: stew on November 20, 2011, 09:42:22 PM
The charismatic Christian gets er done again............................................ Tim you are the men baby,  ;)

Keep talking about what he cant do lads.

:D

Its fair to point out that he cannot throw the ball Stew and that he was pure dung for 55 minutes of the game. The Jets threw that away with awful mistakes and calls, plain and simple. That doesn't mean its not exciting to watch something like that last Tebow drive, particularly when its not something you're likely to see very often, but its not sustainable at NFL level.

ONeill

Chargers holding their own against the Bears.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Is there money to be made at this? I know Minder loves the American sports and a few others but betting wise? Yous should give some insight to us who wouldn't mind a little wager at the end of the night
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Keep the money in your pocket and buy the kids their lunch.

Milltown Row2

Xmas stuff in already, I've made the lunches (chicken and lettuce wraps) eat better than me ;)

Biggest bet would be a fiver only allowed a tenner a week. That's my vice ffs.  My account is sitting at 52 quid, which is nice. let me have fun ;)

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Quote from: ONeill on November 20, 2011, 11:07:19 PM

Wrote too soon. One fumble and they're 14 down.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on November 20, 2011, 11:27:40 PM
Quote from: ONeill on November 20, 2011, 11:07:19 PM

Wrote too soon. One fumble and they're 14 down.

Ya see info like that could have lost me 2 quid

ONeill

Well, they're 4-1 to win it and it's not out of the question.

stew

I think the bears are the second best team in the league right now, unfortunately for them they are also the second best team inn their division and the pack continue to roll.

I think the packers will lose one of their next two games, probably on Thursday but perfection was never the goal, winning it all again was always the goal and I think that the biggest stumbling block to that is those pesky bears, they are good...........very good.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

Quote from: stew on November 20, 2011, 11:40:12 PM
I think the bears are the second best team in the league right now, unfortunately for them they are also the second best team inn their division and the pack continue to roll.

I think the packers will lose one of their next two games, probably on Thursday but perfection was never the goal, winning it all again was always the goal and I think that the biggest stumbling block to that is those pesky bears, they are good...........very good.

Cutler is some pup. First incomplete pass in yonks.

I thought the Chargers had the measure of GB moreso than of the Bears today.

stew

Quote from: ONeill on November 20, 2011, 11:42:57 PM

The pack played them and beat them................in Chicago.

The packers are 10-0 for a reason and they are a better team than the bears at this stage...............just.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

16 interceptions on Rivers this year.

ONeill

RealSpiritof98

Somebody f u c k i n hates me up there thats for sure.

Had Detroit -7, 49ers -9.5, Bears -3.5 and the Falcon -6

Falcons 23-3 up with 5 to play, they have a 4th down on the 30 and he doesnt kick the FG, ffs come on, okay they got the 1st down but fumbled the next play and the rookie QB takes the Titans down for a TD. The Titans next pocession They then convert a 4th and 16 that leads to a TD and the Falcons win by 6.

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: stew on November 20, 2011, 11:50:47 PM
Quote from: ONeill on November 20, 2011, 11:42:57 PM

The pack played them and beat them................in Chicago.

The packers are 10-0 for a reason and they are a better team than the bears at this stage...............just.

I hate to say it but the Pack look unstopable at the moment. As a team the Bears are night and day from the first matchup and the Bears should beat the Pack.

Great!!!! While typing this reply the local chicago news channel reports "Cutler has a broken thumb on his throwing hand, out 6-8 weeks with surgery".

Have to see how Hanie responds now as the starter for the rest of the season, thankfully the D is playing well now.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014