American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

They need Antonio Gates back at 100%. He was their best player last year before he got hurt. He is at about 50% now.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Club Rossa on November 11, 2011, 08:24:07 AM
Chargers are in meltdown.Didn't see the Raiders winning that one without McFadden but Bush had a good game.

Bush is a top 10-15 RB if he was a guaranteed starter in a half decent team. That's 9 out of his 10 starts with the Raiders where he has ran for over 90 yards! Raiders are a good run blocking team granted but surely someone has to give him a starting job next season.

thejuice

Great win for the Raiders.

Funny how Cowboy fans (not here, elsewhere) are whining that Rivers doesn't get the same abuse that Romo gets for being a choke artist. Last night certainly wasn't Rivers' fault. Romo probably gets blamed more than he should but I dont think they are comparable.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

magpie seanie

Quote from: thejuice on November 11, 2011, 07:33:59 PM
Great win for the Raiders.

Funny how Cowboy fans (not here, elsewhere) are whining that Rivers doesn't get the same abuse that Romo gets for being a choke artist. Last night certainly wasn't Rivers' fault. Romo probably gets blamed more than he should but I dont think they are comparable.

I think its simply that Romo has a tendency to choke and Rivers is just playing poorly by his standards.

thejuice

yeah but they are saying that Rivers has messed it up in the play-offs as often as Romo all through his career
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

tyroneman

Fantastic win for the Raiders.  Palmer looked much better. Much more composed.

Bush will prob get franchised next year. Keep that offense together and we could go places. Run DMC can't seem to stay healthy for even half a season unfortunately.

Not sure what Hue is up to with DH-B. Starter to Zero in 2 games.
If the defence could be less hot n cold we would be in business.

thejuice

any streams for falcons vs saints?

bigfrank

You any links for the broncos game carmen...been watchin red zone here but backed the chiefs and even tho tebow is playin brutal they are still winnin..i may be cursed :(

edit i got game from ur link above

thejuice

Carmen Stateside

Who do you fancy in Giants 49ers? Have a feeling for the Giants.
Glued to Philly here myself, they playing poorly, defence winning it for them.

bigfrank

Think giants will win too..am waitin on the texans and chiefs here at the minute..u watch the ducks last night..was a crazy game..83 points total..and not a field fight in sight..ha ha

Minder

Quote from: bigfrank on November 13, 2011, 07:44:48 PM
Think giants will win too..am waitin on the texans and chiefs here at the minute..u watch the ducks last night..was a crazy game..83 points total..and not a field fight in sight..ha ha

Think the Chiefs are gonna sink you.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mc_grens

What a play by Snelling! Terrible tackling, but he still had to make it.

thejuice

C'MONNNNN FALCONS!!!!

;D

Hope we can hold on to it now.