American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: stew on October 16, 2011, 10:55:23 PM
Pack win, deetroit lose, it's hard to see anybody touching the pack bar the pats.

I think Rodgers would shred the Pats secondary.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Carmen Stateside

Brady is pure class. f**k i hate the Patriots!

Capt Pat

It is a bit late but first row sports is the way to go in future it is much better than atdhe imho.

Quote from: gawa316 on October 16, 2011, 09:10:41 PM
Quote from: thejuice on October 16, 2011, 09:04:47 PM
Going well for the Falcons. Big 4thQTR scoring gives us a badly needed win over Division rivals. We're in trouble of falling behind early this year. I hope Peyton Manning doesnt come back in time for when we play them.

Looks like we got back to the running game with Michael Turner as the hammer to drive home the nails of victory!

Giants just ahead of the Bills in the New York derby.

Take it this is why the colts are pure pish?!

ATDHE down, anyone got a link to the Raiders game?

DrinkingHarp

Well for anyone going to the Bears vs Bucs game next week  it looks like it will be a better match then expected.

Bucs with a big win against the Saints and the Bears beating up on the Vikes, both teams hitting their strides.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

RealSpiritof98

What a win for the 9ners, shud clinch the Div now unless its a monumental reverse in fortunes (red sox).  Tough week to get a bet up.

Anyone following the baseball. cards v ranger in world series. Would like to see the cards do it after being 10 games of the playoffs at end of Augs although Rangers will be favs after their experience last year.

Capt Pat

The 49ers really look to be living up to their potential now after flopping last year.  They have most of what they need to go far apart from a good quarterback.

The Seahawks look like their only threat in the west and that is not saying a lot.

AZOffaly

Division should be the niners now alright. Cardinals D has been awful and is spoiling the fact that we have a competent QB and RB.

Niners look good :)

gawa316

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 17, 2011, 01:25:51 AM

It is a bit late but first row sports is the way to go in future it is much better than atdhe imho.

Aye that's what I ended up watching it on.

Another decent win for the Raiders especially as Campbell went off (QB seem to be made of glass), the fake punt was superb!

stew

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 17, 2011, 12:17:17 AM
Brady is pure class. f**k i hate the Patriots!

:D

well nobody's perfect. ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tyroneman

Raiders really need to bring a QB in. Boller is NOT up to the job.

Even with Campbell playing yesterday the passing side of the offence was not great. 2 special teams plays won the game, along with some decent D.   

Long time since we looked genuinely competitive though ....

Oraisteach

Try being a Cleveland Browns fan.

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Carmen Stateside

Jets have to be good till cover the spread tonight. -7   ......they better!

new devil

I think we are good carmen  ;)

Carmen Stateside

Easy in the end.  Miami is very poor.