Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Years

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 22, 2017, 06:33:10 PM
Both of them will start and Johnny should be full back. Our half backs will change I would think

I personally think Johnny should be out the field. Need him more involved in the play. I Would make a lot of changes to last weeks team but then seamus is in charge and he sees what happens at training and knows best.

southtyronegael

I have it sussed. Gaffer is actually Gavin Devlin.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: In hiding on September 22, 2017, 07:59:48 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on September 22, 2017, 07:28:27 AM
Quote from: ose 14 on September 22, 2017, 07:18:53 AM
ciaran mclaughlin absolutely destroyed mulgrew. what will gavin devlin say now maybe him and the imperial leader need to get their soldiers out of the bunker up in garvaghey. inhouse games make tyrone forwards look great against very poor defenders. mclaughlin pace and strength can mark his own man without needing 2 sweepers either. meyler and michael cassidy the same. but tyrone will still go with the carthorses of mccarron mccrory and colm cavnagh in defence much like the other carthorse the original horse thats coaching them. on another note what a permormfance by conor o donnell in light of a difficult personal week. hard work pays.

So you're calling Colm Cavanagh a carthorse now?

Obviously cavanagh is an excellent footballer. Interesting that you didn't jump to defend anyone else though

Colm Cavanagh was one of the top 10 players in the country this year, calling him a donkey is laughable.

In hiding

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on September 22, 2017, 09:58:56 PM
ciaran mclaughlin absolutely destroyed mulgrew. what will gavin devlin say now maybe him and the imperial leader need to get their soldiers out of the bunker up in garvaghey. inhouse games make tyrone forwards look great against very poor defenders. mclaughlin pace and strength can mark his own man without needing 2 sweepers either. meyler and michael cassidy the same. but tyrone will still go with the carthorses of mccarron mccrory and colm cavnagh in defence much like the other carthorse the original horse thats coaching them. on another note what a permormfance by conor o donnell in light of a difficult personal week. hard work pays.

Obviously cavanagh is an excellent footballer. Interesting that you didn't jump to defend anyone else though

Colm Cavanagh was one of the top 10 players in the country this year, calling him a donkey is laughable.
I didn't call anyone a donkey. Just made an observation

GlenMan

Fergal Ward a disgrace tonight in Healy Park. Rightly booed off the pitch at full time.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: In hiding on September 22, 2017, 10:11:53 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on September 22, 2017, 09:58:56 PM

I didn't call anyone a donkey. Just made an observation

I didn't say you did, I pointed out the ridiculous nature of the post that I was responding to.

rrhf

Quote from: toby47 on September 22, 2017, 01:31:08 PM
Quote from: rrhf on September 22, 2017, 01:18:12 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 22, 2017, 11:33:57 AM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 22, 2017, 11:31:28 AMJCDYRTP
Predictions?

Trillick V Coalisland.  - Trillick
Pomeroy V Clonoe.   - clonoe
Omagh V Greencastle.  - omagh
Carrickmore V Errigal Ciaran.  -Errigal
only 2 of the last 8 without O Neill cup medals in the team.  They are all intriquing in their own way. Could this be warrior and legend Conor Gormleys last game of football-  themselves and Greencastle would be dismissed by most pundits - they'll not mind that one bit.   Can Greencastle continue to improve and meet what looks like an increasingly dangerous pacy and experienced Omagh team who have only lost 2 championship games in the last 2 years.  How good are Pomeroy, they are now unbeaten in Tyrone championship from 2015 - that game could be a clinker.  Clonoe have to fancy themselves for a wee run.  What about Trillick though.  Seem to have been in cruise control for a couple of years can they get it back.  Mattie Donnelly has been a shadow of his former self  - this championship may well bring him back to his own high levels.
Well spotted - first to notice the deliberate mistake - the wee code at the top of the original post says JCDYRTP letters = just checking did ye read the post)
Not that impressive? Apart from the winners all teams will have lost 2 championship games in 2 years

omagh_gael

Quote from: GlenMan on September 22, 2017, 10:13:26 PM
Fergal Ward a disgrace tonight in Healy Park. Rightly booed off the pitch at full time.

Only listened on Team talk but those guys were pretty complimentary of him. Apart from a late decision when he should have given a free to Peter Donnelly.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 22, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Only listened on Team talk but those guys were pretty complimentary of him. Apart from a late decision when he should have given a free to Peter Donnelly.
I felt he kept Trillick in the game first half with a few handy frees when Coalisland were well on top. The free for Peter Donnelly at the end was a very bad call.
Coalisland however should still have won the game, 3 very bad wides in the second half cost them.

Mikhailov

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 22, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Fergal Ward was totally shocking - an embarrassment to refereeing standards in this county. He let a lot of high tackles go, late hits, off the ball abuse - he favoured the Fianna strongly. Trillick had to work very hard to get anything at all and can feel very hard done IMO. Replay Tuesday night if weather permits (venue and county to be confirmed)!!

clarshack

Gabriel_Hurl

What's this I was reading about the Aghaloo goalie scoring a point from play tonight?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 22, 2017, 11:02:13 PM
What's this I was reading about the Aghaloo goalie scoring a point from play tonight?

Aghyaran.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 22, 2017, 11:11:09 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 22, 2017, 11:02:13 PM

Aghyaran.
Comes right out the field. Plays like a wing back. Took an excellent point late in the second half that any forward would be proud off. Great free kick taker off the ground to.

ose 14

any fast tough tackling defenders on show last night lads or sweepers that can run.