Newbridge 7:00 PM

Dublin(---)v(---)Westmeath
Abbottstown - GAA Centre of Excellence 7:00 PM

Meath(---)v(---)Carlow
Páirc Tailteann 7:00 PM

Laois(---)v(---)Longford
Portlaoise 7:00 PM

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Kildare, Meath, Laois are all winning well tonight so it looks like there may 4 good teams going into the semis. Can't find any updates on Dublin Westmeath, presumably Dublin winning but probably nobody at it with the M50 being as it is.

shark

Quote from: Kuwabatake Sanjuro on July 12, 2017, 08:10:40 PM
Kildare, Meath, Laois are all winning well tonight so it looks like there may 4 good teams going into the semis. Can't find any updates on Dublin Westmeath, presumably Dublin winning but probably nobody at it with the M50 being as it is.

Dublin up 2-11 to 0-5 after 40 mins.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

There should be 2 good semi finals whatever the draw.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Latest scores:
Kildare 6-15 Wexford 1-08
Meath 1-15 Carlow 0-04
Laois 1-15 Longford 0-07

All near the end.

shark

Dublin 2-16 Westmeath 1-10 FT

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: shark on July 12, 2017, 08:23:26 PM

Any Westmeath stand outs shark?
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Maroon Manc

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 10, 2017, 01:37:15 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on July 10, 2017, 01:17:51 PM
Surely this could have been played on another weekend? Did any of the minors who were involved yesterday play for the 17's?

I think a couple of the minor subs played but those already on the minor team itself and a couple others did not.

I'm not sure what the dates are for the semi's are at this level but they won't be for a while considering where Leinster are up to so it won't have hurt Connacht to hold of for another week. If there's a logical reason why the game had to be played last saturday I'd like to hear it.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Maroon Manc on July 13, 2017, 11:25:02 AM
Surely this could have been played on another weekend? Did any of the minors who were involved yesterday play for the 17's?

I think a couple of the minor subs played but those already on the minor team itself and a couple others did not.

I'm not sure what the dates are for the semi's are at this level but they won't be for a while considering where Leinster are up to so it won't have hurt Connacht to hold of for another week. If there's a logical reason why the game had to be played last saturday I'd like to hear it.

Ya still complaining about this? Christ lad.

shark

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on July 13, 2017, 11:12:40 AM
Quote from: shark on July 12, 2017, 08:23:26 PM

Any Westmeath stand outs shark?

I wasn't actually at it. Only posted what I saw on twitter. There are a few promising lads on that team; Tumelty (Tang), O'Hara (Lomans), McKenna (Shamrocks) and a couple of the Athlone lads including Dobsy Prendergast's son. However I wouldn't expect to see any of them at u20 level next year. And the lads from the top senior clubs will struggle to find much of a championship outlet.

galwayman

Quote from: Syferus on July 13, 2017, 12:54:50 PM

You'd be doing plenty of moaning about it if the shoe were on the other foot that's for sure.

Syferus

Quote from: galwayman on July 13, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

You'd be doing plenty of moaning about it if the shoe were on the other foot that's for sure.

Hardly. You take your loss and move the fúck on. Manc can't seem to accept his county got beat fair and square. Sad to see.

galwayman

Quote from: Syferus on July 13, 2017, 02:20:08 PM

Hardly. You take your loss and move the fúck on. Manc can't seem to accept his county got beat fair and square. Sad to see.
Not at all. No problem accepting defeat whatsoever. His point was regarding the timing of the game which was unnecessary and which I brought up before the minor semi final was ever played.
It could just as easily have been Roscommon who were put in that position and my opinion would be the same if that were the case.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Syferus on July 13, 2017, 02:20:08 PM

Tbf, you're still whinging about the Rossies defeat in the AI u21 final v Tyrone three years ago.