Fermanagh v Armagh Brewster Pk Sat 19th May 7:00pm

Started by illdecide, May 10, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

RTE

62 mins Fermanagh 0-11 Armagh 0-06

Seamus Quigley fists over a point when a goal was possibly on but that was the right option. Fermanagh have a five-point lead to protect against 14 men with eight minutes to go.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

thewobbler

Quote from: tyroneman on May 19, 2018, 08:26:18 PM
Hard to tell who's worse in this game. Awful awful stuff on show.

Not having that. Fermanagh are playing very efficiently.

Armagh absolutely horrendous.

Farrandeelin

13 wides for Armagh. As bad as Mayo last week.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Captain Obvious

I was right to have a bad feeling for Armagh in that game. Goose was as well as cooked when found themselves 2 behind at half time and only 0-4 was scored with the wind.

Harold Disgracey

Absolutely pathetic from Armagh, Fermanagh worthy winners.

Solo_run

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on May 19, 2018, 08:44:29 PM
Absolutely pathetic from Armagh, Fermanagh worthy winners.

Too many pathetic performances.  There is no experience in that team apart from Vernon who is not consistent.  Then you have Donaghy who was quiet enough and Grimley being an absolute idiot.  Shields was also a bit and cold player.

What's happened to the likes of Morgan, Campbell, Findon, Dyas etc? This was a vomit inducing display by Armagh but Fermanagh are the better team although I thought they dived  quite a lot but can't complain they took their chances and Armagh couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

tyroneman

Quote from: thewobbler on May 19, 2018, 08:31:32 PM
Quote from: tyroneman on May 19, 2018, 08:26:18 PM
Hard to tell who's worse in this game. Awful awful stuff on show.

Not having that. Fermanagh are playing very efficiently.

Armagh absolutely horrendous.

Efficient in defence maybe. Very wasteful going forward.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: ONeill on May 19, 2018, 08:53:54 PM
McGeeney looked a bit beaten at the end.

Zero wins in 4 Ulster championship campaigns so far. Not the greatest stat to have.

omaghjoe

Fair play Fermanagh nice to see yous get a rare win

Hard Luck Armagh just beaten by a better side on the day, good luck in the qualifiers

skeog

Should have been a refund given no wonder people are not going.Rory was the most excited man in the ground and provided the best entertainment.

Shamrock Shore

Shocking in one sense that Armagh haven't won a game in Ulster since they bate Cavan in 2014 and none since McGeeney rode in.

Surely the writing is on the wall for him.....

That said congrats to Fermanagh....a nice bunch of supporters whom I enjoyed mingling with in our recent League game, despite the late late disappointment. I cannot see them so the business against tomorrow's winners but, shur, give it a lash.

bennydorano

Pathetic shite. Fermanagh much superior with a well coached game plan (that did include a lot of diving & gamesmanship tbf). I wouldn't know where to start with Armagh. Once again we don't play our own game and tailor our game plan to try and match or out wit the opposition, anytime we do this we fail spectacularly. I don't think Grimley staying on would have made a huge difference either.

I've often thought we got a raw deal from refs but jaysus our tackling is shocking.  Rory Gallagher took McGeeney to school.

seafoid

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 19, 2018, 08:55:32 PM
Quote from: ONeill on May 19, 2018, 08:53:54 PM
McGeeney looked a bit beaten at the end.

Zero wins in 4 Ulster championship campaigns so far. Not the greatest stat to have.
Armagh are just one of the  bigger teams who are lost.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Cunny Funt

Quote from: naka on May 18, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

Struggling to see scores

You were right about Armaghs toothless looking attack. Fairly comfortably win for Fermanagh in the end and in a game they only scored 0-12 themselves.