Orlando

Started by new devil, June 22, 2010, 03:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Not sure if you would be interested but we went recently enough and stayed in apartment type things at bottom of international drive - condiminium apartment type and they were fantastic - absolutely gorgeous and so cheap - nearly too good to be true. The one we stayed in was owned by fella in England and he rents it through the year, could hoke u his email if any good but i presume you are probably getting good enough deal with hotel etc all in.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: new devil on June 22, 2010, 03:22:09 AM
Heading down in a few weeks..will be there for 7/8 days....whats the must do things? what theme parks & water parks are best etc
thanks for any help given  :)

not long enough, we went on Honeymoon 5 years ago for a week and it was over before we got doing everything we wanted to. and we didnt waste anytime, up at 7.00 every morning until late at night and it still wasnt enough.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

tyrone girl

Even 2 weeks and ya dont get seeing half of it. Only thing is you feel like u need a holiday when you come home cos its like a bloody marathon trying to fit so much in.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: tyrone girl on March 11, 2011, 10:04:26 AM
Even 2 weeks and ya dont get seeing half of it. Only thing is you feel like u need a holiday when you come home cos its like a bloody marathon trying to fit so much in.

yes, you certainly dont need rocked to sleep anyway at night. Wouldnt reccommend it to newlyweds who want to spend their time doing what newlyweds are supposed to do. It wont happen  :D
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ross4life

Quote from: David McKeown on March 11, 2011, 08:55:00 AM
It's 19 days honestly. The only reason it's soo long is because there was about £4 difference between staying 10 nights and staying 19 (including hotel and car hire). As my better half has never been and I haven't been in 4 years I just thought feck it for £4 quid.  False economy I suppose.

The hotels offered were:

Monumental Hotel
Rosen Plaza
Rosen Shingle Creek
Peabody
Hilton Sea World
Hilton Doubletree

Also Stayed in a Hilton Doubletree was beside Universal Studios fine hotel but pricer than others on I DRive

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ross4life on March 11, 2011, 02:57:39 AM
I was in Orlando on business for a few days in November, stayed in the Rosen Inn good location & value, was my second time to stay there much improved from the time it was called Rodeway Inn.

Three weeks seems a little long though i suppose your using it as a base?
Nice business suit.

laoislad

ross4life what is it you do for a living?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Quote from: laoislad on March 11, 2011, 01:54:17 PM

My business is none of yours.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on March 11, 2011, 02:11:19 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 11, 2011, 01:54:17 PM

My business is none of yours.

Just as I and Tony expected you are a Grade A Bullshitter!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

I'm gonna talk about himself on a internet forum.. get real RLL!! i choose to remain anonymous if you don't like it? bite me  :-*

flantheman82

Sorry to resurrect this topic, but the wife wants to go here next year for her 30th and i have never been so was just wondering what is the best way to go about booking it. Is it just better to go through a travel agent or is there much to be saved by doing it independently?
Also, we'd like to do the 3 major parks. Just buy tickets from the official websites?
Ps just 2 of us. I assume its cheaper to stay in hotel then?