The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Liverpool v Os Arsenalistas

Reina
Johnson
Carra
The Greek
Skrtel
Spearing
Poulsen
Meireles
Lucas
Cole
Kuyt
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Liverpool should be flying tonight after Sunday's game, i'm going for a 3 nil scoreline here. this team are rubbish!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

supersarsfields

Feck. Definitely penalty, well taken as well.

laoislad

What a brutal first half. Shocking :-\.
Jan Molby annoying me as commentator though he is better than Mark Wright

supersarsfields

Should have had a penalty there me thinks. Cole taken down.

laoislad

Quote from: supersarsfields on March 10, 2011, 07:22:16 PM
Should have had a penalty there me thinks. Cole taken down.
Jan Molby thought not but I thought it was myself.
Carroll making a difference since he came on.

supersarsfields

Yeah was surprised how it wasn't really mentioned. On the reply looks a stone wall one.

Carroll made a big impact alright. Would be nice to get the away goal. Have to say I haven't been overly impressed with Spearing anytime I've seen him. And today is no different. I think a loan spell is needed there.

Minder

Quote from: supersarsfields on March 10, 2011, 07:30:18 PM
Yeah was surprised how it wasn't really mentioned. On the reply looks a stone wall one.

Carroll made a big impact alright. Would be nice to get the away goal. Have to say I haven't been overly impressed with Spearing anytime I've seen him. And today is no different. I think a loan spell is needed there.

I saw Spearing described as being "like a kid that won a competition to play for Liverpool" ! He is nowhere near good enough.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Liverpool (the real liverpool) should tank this team by 3 at Anfield
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

new devil

Lose to bottom of the league West Ham...Fight like its your cup final and beat United and then get beat my Braga...Seems like yous are turning into a very small minded club these days.

Not a wind up either

supersarsfields

Liverpool didn't have to fight that hard to beat united. They just rolled over and played dead.

new devil

ross4life

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 10, 2011, 07:54:00 PM
Liverpool (the real liverpool) should tank this team by 3 at Anfield

That was the "real Liverpool" tonight & may need 3 goals are i would fancy braga to get one next Thursday.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

laoislad

Disappointing result tonight and were very poor all over the pitch.Can't see Joe Cole being with Liverpool next season,he really offers nothing.
Only good point was Carroll who looked very lively.
I still think Liverpool will have too much for them at Anfield and should go through to 1/4 finals.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: new devil on March 10, 2011, 08:15:47 PM
Lose to bottom of the league West Ham...Fight like its your cup final and beat United and then get beat my Braga...Seems like yous are turning into a very small minded club these days.

Not a wind up either

No Suarez and Gerrard doesn't help. Without those two even United might have scraped a point last weekend.