Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

I see Sevco have appealed Moreles red card last night, i'll be surprised if he doesn't get off
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Over the Bar

Just saw the McGregor one on Twitter.  Sliding in with a straight leading leg in the air in an unnatural position clearly intending to take Ferguson out at the knee/shin. Ref looking straight at it. Criminal.

Antrim Coaster

'Stop The Ten' is a reality especially as Sevco have their tails up since Slippy took over the reins at the Bigotdome.

The SFA and their lackeys have always pandered to any team that played out of Ibrox and it seems to be the same for this 6 year old version. Honest mistakes ??? Aye right.

Slippy's record is as bad as Pedro's - Celtic have themselves to blame for the fact that they aren't further ahead of Sevco

clarshack

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 08, 2019, 12:03:23 AM
Just saw the McGregor one on Twitter.  Sliding in with a straight leading leg in the air in an unnatural position clearly intending to take Ferguson out at the knee/shin. Ref looking straight at it. Criminal.

it was a shocking challenge but McGregor has been getting away with those all season. if the referee does his job it would have been a red card and a pen to make it 3-3.

illdecide

Quote from: illdecide on February 07, 2019, 04:01:09 PM
I see Sevco have appealed Moreles red card last night, i'll be surprised if he doesn't get off

Shock horror, he gets a 3 match ban... They must have looked at their next 3 fixtures and said "they'll not need him" 😂
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

marty34

Quote from: illdecide on February 08, 2019, 08:50:14 PM
Quote from: illdecide on February 07, 2019, 04:01:09 PM

Shock horror, he gets a 3 match ban... They must have looked at their next 3 fixtures and said "they'll not need him" 😂

Dealt with at time. Appealing it make them look like pricks.

Mc Gregor one was brutal but hopefully he'll get pulled up for it.  He'd be a bigger loss.

Targetman

Mc Gregor has been given to the offer of a 2 match ban (wtf), he's a dirty **** anyway!!

Milltown Row2

Surprised Rangers missed that penalty or it was retook
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

That's penalties awarded in 3 consecutive games now and a total of 6 in those games. Not hard to win when you've that sort of privilege.

screenexile

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 10, 2019, 01:39:24 AM
That's penalties awarded in 3 consecutive games now and a total of 6 in those games. Not hard to win when you've that sort of privilege.

Looked pretty stonewall to me... should refs just not award penalties now because it's Rangers??

I blame the Freemasons!!

themac_23

ned

Quote from: themac_23 on February 10, 2019, 11:45:18 AM
It was a stonewall penalty

It was but 6 penalties in three games now. Only two were penalties.

From the Bunker

Celtic have not lost a Domestic Cup match since 17 April 2016 when they lost on Penalties to Rangers.

Targetman

And they ain't loosing today, 4 up and cruising with a thunderbolt from Brooney!!

Main Street

Quote from: screenexile on February 10, 2019, 08:49:41 AM
Quote from: Over the Bar on February 10, 2019, 01:39:24 AM

Looked pretty stonewall to me... should refs just not award penalties now because it's Rangers??

I blame the Freemasons!!
That goes without saying.
The covert masonic plot has already been hatched, scuttle Celtic by any means, restore Rangers to former (financially doped) greatness.