Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Any reports from yesterdays games- if your club does a report on fb or whatever stick it up here.

tothetop03

We beat Dromore with both teams missing a load of regulars... decent enough game though...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Under Lights on May 22, 2017, 08:24:49 AM
Any reports from yesterdays games- if your club does a report on fb or whatever stick it up here.

We had no game yesterday, but on thing I noticed is that there are not a pile of Clubs doing updates on their game via twitter or the like, but some of the Div 1 pacesetters. I thought there would be more teams doing so.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

Quote from: on the sideline on May 21, 2017, 11:53:15 PM
Quote from: clarshack on May 21, 2017, 11:47:04 PM
First ever win for us against Cookstown away. We were 4 down with 5 mins left too! If we can beat the Derg away in the next game, i think we can have a much better 2nd half to the season.

Who is over you's now Clar?

couple of harps men

Onthe40

Good win for Clonoe, their team is barely unrecogisble these days..some youth coming through...1st defeat for Eglish again shows how tight Div2 is...wheels seem to have come off for Derrytresk in Div3...wouldve been my favorites to come back up but not looking likely now..

Tyrone95

Good win for us yesterday vs Edendork, started slowly in the first half but a goal just before half time sent us in with a comfortable lead at h-t. Omagh up next will be a trickier challenge.

redhandofgod

Killyclogher scraped past Pomeroy by 2. Pomeroy very wasteful including missing a penalty and hitting the bar in the last few minutes.

Jeremiah O

Impressive showing from Ardboe yesterday.Kyle Coney and Shay McGuigan the 2 outstanding players on the field.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Ty4Sam

Great game in Coalisland yesterday with Coalisland scoring a free in injury time to level it up.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Jeremiah O on May 22, 2017, 10:32:52 AM
Impressive showing from Ardboe yesterday.Kyle Coney and Shay McGuigan the 2 outstanding players on the field.
going by previous match reports so far this year these 2 lads seem to playing really well. both should be playing for tyrone.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 22, 2017, 01:32:32 PM
Quote from: Jeremiah O on May 22, 2017, 10:32:52 AM
going by previous match reports so far this year these 2 lads seem to playing really well. both should be playing for tyrone.
I haven't seen Ardboe play this season but unless someone has injected a bit of pace and urgency into Kyle Coney's game I don't want to see him near the Tyrone Squad.  On the other hand I always like McGuigan and would like to see him get a chance but I doubt he would play if called upon. 
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

Is Ardboe ready to deliver....

Jeremiah O

Omagh would be heavily fancied to beat Ardboe.They took a point off us a few weeks ago and that was them without 9 or 10 starters.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Christmas Lights

Quote from: tothetop03 on May 22, 2017, 03:28:20 PM
Is Ardboe ready to deliver....

No, No they aren't.  Like Carrickmore, a mid table club, maybe in a few years they might come back but the following are ahead of them in no particular order

Dromore
Cappagh
Errigal Kieran
Coalisland
Clonoe
Omagh 
Trillick

After this you have Carrickmore and then Ardboe ODR

Then after this is the cannon fodder / lambs to the slaughter fighting against relegation.

tinder5