Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Those cnuts in Washington could stop the war criminal Israeli Government murder machine immediately by stopping the "aid".
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Zomi & Chef Oli's last video shows them cooking meals for Gaza's hungry in @WCKitchen. Israel killed them

https://twitter.com/Afcq1954/status/1775028850633957760

Their car.
https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1775052658300076470

https://www.jns.org/biden-is-the-primary-obstacle-to-israeli-victory/

First, Israel cannot fight the war without U.S. resupply of the Israel Defense Forces. As a consequence, Israel is beholden to the administration's directives. And second, if Israel follows the Biden administration's directives, it will lose the war.His demand that Israel minimize Palestinian civilian casualties endangers IDF soldiers

Captain Scarlet

Such a weak response internationally. They believe Israel is trying to not massacre people and they will have a good long look at themselves in the mirror!

I honestly don't know what Israel needs to do before they actually get some serious sanctions. It's so depressing. And I see now the aid food groups are stopping their operations temporarily so that's job done for Bibi and the lads - let them starve!

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

marty34

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on April 02, 2024, 01:52:25 PMSuch a weak response internationally. They believe Israel is trying to not massacre people and they will have a good long look at themselves in the mirror!

I honestly don't know what Israel needs to do before they actually get some serious sanctions. It's so depressing. And I see now the aid food groups are stopping their operations temporarily so that's job done for Bibi and the lads - let them starve!

True. A very sad state of affairs.

Sad indictment of the modern world.

Itchy

Quote from: marty34 on April 02, 2024, 02:17:39 PM
Quote from: Captain Scarlet on April 02, 2024, 01:52:25 PMSuch a weak response internationally. They believe Israel is trying to not massacre people and they will have a good long look at themselves in the mirror!

True. A very sad state of affairs.

Sad indictment of the modern world.

I don't believe in God but I hope the heaven and hell thing is real as some of these bastards should burn for eternity. I add Michael Martin to that with more weasel words this morning. The man has no balls, a gutless fence-sitter.

Rossfan

What do you want him to do?
Invade Israel?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tonto1888

Quote from: Rossfan on April 02, 2024, 04:56:46 PMWhat do you want him to do?
Invade Israel?

Martin? Expelling the ambassador would be good anyway

AustinPowers

Invade Israel?

Is Netanyahu  doing anything different  to what  Saddam was reported to have done?

Yet I  hear no calls for  anyone  (namely the Americans and the Brits) to  go into Israel and take out  the psychopath.

theskull1

Read between the lines AP

There's a reason why Israel's actions are treated differently by Western governments.
All western countries political parties and their mainstream media apparatus are now completely gamed.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Snapchap

Invade Israel?
So you're saying there's no options open to him that fall somewhere in between doing f**k all and invading Israel?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Snapchap on April 02, 2024, 07:17:47 PM
Invade Israel?
So you're saying there's no options open to him that fall somewhere in between doing f**k all and invading Israel?

Expelling the consulate would be a start!

There will be bigger stakes though once Syria land a few missile attacks in Israel after that attack.

Israel saying nowt but have been warned there will consequences

Nice tactic to get the US on board again
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: armaghniac on April 01, 2024, 11:33:54 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on April 01, 2024, 10:40:27 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 01, 2024, 10:28:55 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 11:38:52 PMI'm not absolving Israel,I'm not absolving Israel,I'm not blaming Hamas,I'm not blaming Hamas but but but but it's  Hamas fault, if Oct 7th didn't happen would 30 thousand plus people be still alive..

If Oct 7th didn't happen then almost all of those 30 thousand people would indeed still be alive.

You could go back to many many dates and many many incidents carried out by Israel and almost all of those 30 thousand people would still be alive

Of course, it is part of an ongoing conflict and is not a simple matter.
However, Oct 7th made this an excessive response easier to organise as most of it was outright terrorism. I expect someone in Hamas expected things to turn out as they did, and believed that there was long term advantage in many deaths in Gaza.

Oct 7th was the fightback, there were plenty of Palestinians killed before that date;

armaghniac

Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 09:48:25 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 11:38:52 PMI'm not absolving Israel,I'm not absolving Israel,I'm not blaming Hamas,I'm not blaming Hamas but but but but it's  Hamas fault, if Oct 7th didn't happen would 30 thousand plus people be still alive..

If Oct 7th didn't happen then almost all of those 30 thousand people would indeed still be alive.

You could go back to many many dates and many many incidents carried out by Israel and almost all of those 30 thousand people would still be alive

However, Oct 7th made this an excessive response easier to organise as most of it was outright terrorism. I expect someone in Hamas expected things to turn out as they did, and believed that there was long term advantage in many deaths in Gaza.

Oct 7th was the fightback, there were plenty of Palestinians killed before that date;

The fightback is not in doubt, the manner of it can be criticised though, rock concerts are not legitimate targets.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

johnnycool

Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 10:37:49 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 09:48:25 AM

The fightback is not in doubt, the manner of it can be criticised though, rock concerts are not legitimate targets.

Who has a rock concert outside a prison camp?

Also,
   over 30% of those killed by Hamas that day were members of the IDF, how many Israelis killed by the IDF that very same day is still very much up for debate.
I'm not saying Hamas didn't kill civilians that day but we now know the raping and beheaded babies were all IDF lies and propaganda.

Hamas for some reason are being held to a much higher moral authority than the IDF who have killed civilians at will for years, yet nothing is done about it.