Tyrone v Down Ulster Championship First Round 8th June 2008

Started by To whom it may concern, April 14, 2008, 12:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Enda out, id presume joe will be in:

Enda McGinley will not face Down in Saturday's Ulster SFC replay, despite being named in the Tyrone team on Thursday night, BBC Sport understands.

McGinley has not recovered sufficiently after suffering concussion in the drawn quarter-final tie last Sunday but it is not yet known who will take his place.

rrhf

What TV coverage . radio coverage is being devoted to this game.  Is there anything live?

D4S

You can get 2/1 Down, in hughes bookies in warrenpoint

1/1 Down +3   1/1 Tyrone -3
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

D4S

No dont think so....was lookin online and paddypower isnt even giving any, he did last week!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

clarshack

Quote from: orangeman on June 13, 2008, 10:47:24 AM
Quote from: D4S on June 13, 2008, 10:42:43 AM
Our association is now becoming a laughing stock...it's as if there are players+managers on trial every week...before we know it they will be calling spectators infront of the CCCC for cursing at matches or shouting abuse at referees...they could be very busy!!!!

The suits are ruining the game - many of them wouldn't know what it is like to be managing a team and dealing with the pressures of this. It's time they took a step or two back amd reasessed the situation.

or as tony davis called them last sunday night 'the committee boys with their blazers'

omagh_gael

looks like its def not on tv, checked listings for bbc, rte 1 + 2, tg4 and tv3 and no sign of it

Fuzzman

Is the highlights on BBC that night or just on the championship the next day with the Cavan game?

So is Gordon out for defo or does it depend on whether he gets his finger out at training?

D4S

Paddy Power Betting

B Coulter    13 - 2

No Goalscorer    6 - 1

C McCullagh    13 - 2

R Sexton    10 - 1

S Cavanagh    15 - 2

J Clarke    11 - 1

M Penrose    9 - 1

D Hughes    14 - 1

C Cavanagh    11 - 1

R Murtagh    14 - 1

B McGuigan    16 - 1

A Rodgers    18 - 1

B Dooher    16 - 1

J Fegan    20 - 1

C Gormley    33 - 1

J Lynch    40 - 1

C Holmes    40 - 1

ziggysego

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 13, 2008, 01:52:22 PM
Is the highlights on BBC that night or just on the championship the next day with the Cavan game?

Before the Cavan game I think.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Dan Gordon it appears hasn't a broken thumb at all - he has a sore thumb good enough but not a broken one - so will be playing tomorrow night.

ONeill

More confident as well approach. Doesn't matter if Gordon plays or not. The man's temperament is suspect and one misplaced pass early on and his head's down. Ricey should call him a name. Like Flash or Brown.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

As time gest closer, I can see this second game suiting Tyrone a little bit more.  Whilst I have severe concerns I give a cautious red thumbs up to Mickey and the boys to contain Down and set up a historic Ulster semi final battle with armagh.

Advance Tyrone Fair!

ziggysego

Everyone got their TRAMPS banners ready for tomorrow?
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid