The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 30, 2023, 06:34:52 PM

Klopp shouldnt be in the 4th officials face lke that. Bit of instant karma handed out, v funny 😂😂
It will be something for trailer and the other idiots to get excited about...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

imtommygunn

GiveItToTheShooters

Get it right up the 4th official and Richarlison too  ;D

quit yo jibbajabba

That 4th official job is a thankless task. They have little or no influence yeah? Yet get nothin but abuse the whole match. Yer man Mason was goin on like Arteta on speed also.

laoislad

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 30, 2023, 06:44:47 PM
It was dick behaviour tbh....
Ah sure it wasn't great indeed but harmless enough also, he got booked and pulled his hammer so justice done I suppose  ;D

It's Klopp and Liverpool though so the faux outrage will be more than usual.
Trailer will have had to delete his Loserpool comment that he was about to press post on after Spurs made it 3-3 and Captain Obvious will have had to delete his stat about teams losing 3 goal leads, so at least they will have Klopp now to get worked up over!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: laoislad on April 30, 2023, 07:16:01 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 30, 2023, 06:44:47 PM
It was dick behaviour tbh....
Ah sure it wasn't great indeed but harmless enough also, he got booked and pulled his hammer so justice done I suppose  ;D

It's Klopp and Liverpool though so the faux outrage will be more than usual.
Trailer will have had to delete his Loserpool comment that he was about to press post on after Spurs made it 3-3 and Captain Obvious will have had to delete his stat about teams losing 3 goal leads, so at least they will have Klopp now to get worked up over!

I'm too busy coming back from Clones. I see looking at the stats Liverpool scored three times from three shots on target in the 1st half and the goal/winner in the 94th minute was Liverpool's only shot on target in the 2nd half. If only they were that clinical at home to Tottenham in May last year it would be title won.

square_ball

Think Liverpool sealed their Europa cup spot with that last minute winner. Gives Klopp a chance to complete the set of what he's won with Liverpool.

markl121

mrdeeds

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 30, 2023, 06:59:07 PM
That 4th official job is a thankless task. They have little or no influence yeah? Yet get nothin but abuse the whole match. Yer man Mason was goin on like Arteta on speed also.

When has Arteta ever roared at in a fourth officials face like Klopp and Pep have on numerous occasions?

quit yo jibbajabba

Hound

Fantastic entertainment!

Good man Jota, what a finish.

Not sure what's wrong with us defensively. Konate had a poor enough game and I thought Robbo had an absolute shocker of a game from a defensive perspective. 

But that injury time action was great craic.

trailer

Hard to see what Flopp was on about when Jota scored the winning goal considering he should've been sent off. But then he is a professional moaner.

Gabriel_Hurl

From the Bunker

Quote from: trailer on May 01, 2023, 10:03:29 AM
Hard to see what Flopp was on about when Jota scored the winning goal considering he should've been sent off. But then he is a professional moaner.

If you want to see a Amateur Moaner look in the mirror!