The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

2.8m euro for a win tonight, 900k euro for a draw v 100k for winning the carabao cup youd like to field weaker but money talks eh....

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

laoislad

gawa316

2nd gear was enough. Thiago is just a class above.

Porto are a pack of diving hoors

johnnycool

Quote from: gawa316 on November 24, 2021, 09:57:47 PM
2nd gear was enough. Thiago is just a class above.

Porto are a pack of diving hoors

Even when 2-0 down, strange but their game was run at that stage...

brokencrossbar1

I'm always afraid to post in here as I feel like I'm a scud by times. Last night was a strange one. Struggled the first half with our shape due to the amount of changes. Getting to HT goalless was a bonus with the chances they had.

Second half was a complete stroll, even before the goal. And what a goal!  As sweet a strike as you'll ever see. The way he shaped his body, controlled the ball and directed it. Pure class.

Second wasn't bad either and a decent ball from young Morton,  who has the makings of a good player. He is watery as f**k looking but when he was walking off the field he was with Williams(who also put in a great shift) and Morton is a few inches bigger than him. When he grows into his body he'll be very good as he has the skills and the brains. Learn off Thiago and Fab,  he has a bright future.

Clean sheet, no injuries, playing decent, and players coming back. All good really

Gabriel_Hurl

A ho-hum 4 nil victory this afternoon

gawa316

Goals for fun but still seem to be missing a load of chances!

From the Bunker

Quote from: gawa316 on November 27, 2021, 05:31:28 PM
Goals for fun but still seem to be missing a load of chances!

I'd be more worried about us at the back! Konaté was shaky today. Another team would have punished us.

To be 3-0 up at half time - means the game-plan switches into a different mode. Avoiding cards, avoiding injuries, resting players and giving squad players a run come into the equation.

Armamike

Is Gomez still not fully fit? Would have thought he would be starting a few games by now.
That's just, like your opinion man.

laoislad

Everton have been brutal lately but no doubt they will turn up tonight for their Cup Final.

J70

The tackles (and studs  :P) will be flying in tonight, that's for sure. Liverpool need to have some balls, ride that out and play around them.

I'd be delighted with a one goal win.

Anyone who thinks Everton are going to be as passive as they've been recently in a home game against Liverpool needs their head examined.