The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportacus

Quote from: Taylor on November 09, 2021, 09:37:50 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on November 09, 2021, 09:33:58 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on November 07, 2021, 08:49:27 PM
Allison could have done a lot better for all three tbh.

Moyes a decent sort. I expect it's a blip but Allison very easy bullied there. Some other teams may pick up on that.

for the third goal someone with a greater knowledge of football is going to have to tell me what TAA was doing.

He was standing at the far post as the ball was swung in towards it and stood still whilst Zouma came thundering in for the simplest of headers..

He was either ball watching or not brave enough to go attack it and take what's coming punishment ways..

I wouldnt be too harsh on TAA for that.

Majority of modern players are like that and very few would put their body on the line
Sky and MOTD had a right go at Fernandez for not closing down a cross, but never mentioned Trent for this incident.  Inconsistent.

quit yo jibbajabba

In fairness motd hilighted Trent not tracking Fornals run for second, or someone did. I too think he couldve done more for the 3rd.

As bcb says bad day at the office its gona happen theres a few solid teams about. Allisson taa poor on sun robbo off form, issues with midfield. Nahins perfect but first defeat in 25 and theyre well in the mix. Peace out

J70

Important game today with Chelsea winning well.

Always enjoy Liverpool-Arsenal games, so looking forward to this. Usually plenty of goals and good football.

laoislad

Only seeing Chelsea result now, that's a good win for Chelsea, thought they might drop points today.
Today really is must win IMO.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Starting XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Fabinho, Thiago, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Jota, Mane.

Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Henderson, Minamino, Phillips, Gordon, Beck, Morton, Bradley

That bench is.... :-[

J70

Quote from: laoislad on November 20, 2021, 05:00:49 PM
Starting XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Fabinho, Thiago, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Jota, Mane.

Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Henderson, Minamino, Phillips, Gordon, Beck, Morton, Bradley

That bench is.... :-[

Go take a look at Chelsea's bench today by comparison. :o

RedHand88

Four teenagers on the Liverpool bench.
Not good enough for title contenders.

laoislad

Liverpool's annual demolition of Arsenal complete for another season.
4-0 was actually a poor return, could easily have been more, their goalkeeper is the only decent player they have.

gawa316

gawa316

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 20, 2021, 05:15:22 PM
Four teenagers on the Liverpool bench.
Not good enough for title contenders.

Well it was only because Robbo, Milner, Jones, Naby, Elliott, Origi and Bobby were out injured. Take that amount of players out of any team and they are going to have teenagers on the bench

Hound

As much as I lambasted Trent for being shite last year, he's been superb this year. I think Southgate dropping him a few months back has been great for us. The kick in the arse he needed. You can see from his after match interview his head is now in completely the right place.

Still winning 4-0 is only 3 points, key that we back that up. Have to win the tight  games as well as the easy ones.

gawa316

laoislad

Had thought Kelleher might have got a game.