Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

PlayWithTheWind

The Antrim v QUB McKenna Cup Round 1 game at Casement Park on Saturday has been postponed due to a snow covered Casement Park.

The game will now be played on Wednesday 16th January, Casement at 8pm

Its not over til the fat lady sings!

Chamonmofo

any truth in the rumours of a fall out in stpauls... i hear it has seen mccartan transfer to st galls!!!

can anyone shed any light on this??

murzo

im a st pauls man - havent hearsd anything about this.... i know there has been a fall out but i havent heard anything about a transfer

murzo

murzo

so your saying its the man himself then????

Chamonmofo

i would like to make it clear to hardstation that i am a stpauls man!! and proud of it!!! there are plenty of people who excel in keeping secets on shaws road...

and how i wish i would be legally able to be on the u21 squad a couple of years ago... would love it!! I did have clubmate on the under 21 team for the past 4 or 5 years who i would go and support and also here some inside info...

so i do raise the issue as a st pauls man and i wouldnt want to see anyone leave our club especially players for the future!

hardstation - happy enough with that or do you want to mix it some more  :D

ONeill

If you're a St Paul's man, why are you on here looking for gossip on St Paul's?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

He has also been on Hogan Stand as "in the know" spouting the same drivel......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

If you were any kind of a clubman you'd not be on message boards spouting drivel about internal disputes.

Who really cares anyway.

On the St Pauls note - I see they have a former Down AI winner as the manager. What's his name? A boy like that should know how to bring some success though St Pauls would be a wee bit behind st galls / cargin at present.

Gold

anyone know when the antrim football leagues begin ??
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gold

who played?

who scored?

antrim good or cavan sh1te ?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

milltown row

thought the young lad that came on, murray i think played a stormer won a lot of ball considering the weather, hasson in mid. played well enough and the defence was strong.

as Station said they took their eye off the game and let the Cavan team in. maybe fitness was or lack of fitness i should say showed, the galls lads looked unfit boys pulling up with cramp. but better progress another win should maybe see them through to a semi final slot.

if you have a team on the ropes we should punish them and stretch our lead.

who's up next?

Glensman

What was the team?

Where is Murray from? (sorry if I am exposing my ignorance)

Good to start on a postive note.